Sunday, November 11

Veterans Day + 2 New Items

Hello y'all! Happy Sunday... Um. OH!
Happy Veterans Day! Thanks to all for your service! I'm in America, lol.
Thank you all for your dedication and fighting for rights and stuff.
UMMMMMM...
Well yeah. Have a nice Veterans Day!
Moving on...
Isn't the snow on the blog so peaceful? I LOVE ITTTT!!!
So. Today we have the Scarecrow Decoration. New item! YAY!
This is cute. It's a nice decoration to put in the corner... I like it, nice job AJ. Nice details on this one.
And it's not just like... A little recoloring on a previous item like...
Hmm... Is this new?
Hm. Well, I guess this is a new item too! Maybe we'll have spring, summer, winter, and autumn items! Except these are called harvest. I mean, this is nice, it's a new item, it's cool! Even though it's a recolor I LIKE IT!!!
Also, Phantom's Treasure is x2 gems!
Lastly...
 These are kind of hard to read, you can click them...
I didn't really know what to say... I'm just prompting them I guess.
I didn't actually change my password. :( Wait, I don't want to lie.

I actually just went and changed it just so I wasn't a liar.

IDK. If you have any advice feel free to put it in the comments.
Have a treasured day and jam on!

P. S. Clearance page has been updated!

7 comments:

  1. Wowwww, they literally renamed the hairbow and recoloured it for fall. Wowww

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Yeah. But they did that for spring already so it's just classic AJ.

      Delete
  2. I just realized their email is "ajhqonlineheipservices"... they can't even spell HELP correctly /).-

    If I were you I think I'd just ignore them (or is it possible to report their email as a scam email to Gmail?). They seem very incompetent, but I'd play it safe because they're sounding even shadier than normal in this email. I also wouldn't click any link they send to you, even if it looks legit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe... Yeah. That's what gave them away right off the bat. I assume the correct spelling was already taken, but instead of finding a new way to put it that still looks legit they just put that. I won't click any links. (I already did because I was curious, and they were fine but I shouldn't of, thank you) I can ignore them... I probably should, but it's kind of fun... HMMMMM... I'll have to think about it.

      Delete
  3. Yeah, these "harvest" themed items are new. Including yesterday's feather earrings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also the original version popped out around this time of the year too last year!

      Delete
    2. Yeah. OH, yesterday's earrings. I missed that. Thanks, lol.

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.