Friday, November 23

Wolfenoot!!!

Good morning Jammers! Great morning, actually. And that's because, we have a new item! So happy Friday! Time to look at the new item...
The Holly Hair Bow! The name is fun to say! I LIKE THIS. IT'S VERY NICE.
 Okay, it looks weird from this perspective, but I'm sure it looks good. If I was member, I would legit buy one. This item would actually look good in an outfit...

In other news, renachuck is catching a clod!
 Oh no! I hope you get over your clod soon!
 Also, did you know you can just click the usernames in the chat log?
 I really should've known that. After ages of typing up the username in the friends list just to get to them... But hey. This is cool. I think I discovered this a while ago and forgot about it, lol.

Woah, this Jammer looks cool.
 Quiny08, you are certified COOL by the Animal Jam Lake Blog! Congrats!

Also, this Jammer gave me free rares.
 Thanks kara12343! I still have no idea why you did it! Lol.
WELL, he or she said she had too many rares, but that's... That's crazy... Lol.
OKAY. WAIT. It's actually Wolfenoot! And Black Friday I guess but Wolfenoot is more fun. WOLFENOOT!!! Hey.
 Basically, a mother posted this online...
And then... It went viral, so viral that AJ's celebrating it.
HM. I need to eat meat and have a cake decorated like a full moon...
More information here. (It's the Wolfenoot website, a wordpress blog with no ads)
HOWEVER, that website is not secure. I still read it, though. 
But happy Wolfenoot!
Let's celebrate it!
 AJ YOU ACTUALLY DON'T ALLOW PEOPLE TO SAY WOLFENOOT. THIS IS TERRIBLE PLANNING AGGGHHHHH AJJJJJ...
YOU SERIOUSLY OKAYED A HOLIDAY AND PUT IT IN THE JAMAA JOURNAL, BUT... AJJJJJJJJJJJJ...
Alright, whatever... LOL.
 OMG THE FROG HAT EATS FLIES.
 It sticks out it's tongue! OMG. That's crazy! ANYWAY.
 Hmmm... It says we need to eat some meat like wolves...
As a bunny, I don't know how I feel about that... But... I have some meat to eat.
That's meat right there. Yep. 100%. Totally.
Well, if you have a dog today, make sure you give it some extra love! I hope this holiday catches on with the world, it started in New Zealand, and it would be super cool to have celebrated every single Wolfenoot ever...

So yeah. Happy Wolfenoot! Or whatever saying. Here's a screenshot from the FAQ on the website above...
Have a howly Wolfenoot! I guess. LOL. Hey, don't get hurt during Black Friday if you're doing that as well...

Have a Wolfenoot day and jam on!
P. S. The Horse Claw is expiring!

6 comments:

  1. Funny. I totally forgot today was Wolfenoot pfft-
    Imagine someone trading away 20 rares for nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that’s cool wolfenoot, was based off an actual event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The holly bow is one of my favorite items, SO NOSTALGIC XD
    Wolfenoot...
    Wolf-newt?..
    What type of name is that though

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg why am i in the search whoever did this dont d it again i will be in my den

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.