Wednesday, November 14

NOT QUITTING! :D :D :D

So. Yesterday... I said I was quitting.
And I've been kind of... Well... Frankly, I've been stressed out over it.
And I told myself I didn't want to see the comments... It felt really bad posting that I was going to quit... I just...
And so... The first comment I saw was DoomyPanda's. You can read it if you want, but it's not necessary to understand the post.
First of all, I want to say, this was MY decision. I decided to quit. I decided it would be better. BUT UNFORTUNATELY, and maybe fortunately... I can't quit.

I JUST CAN'T. XD I'm sorry for faking you guys out yesterday...

But when I look at this blog... I love blogging. And I need to apply my blogging skills in a manner for college. I will still be doing what I love. I just need to blog about something else.
But unfortunately, it warms my heart to have you guys read my posts...

SO HERE'S WHAT'S HAPPENING:
1. I am going to try to continue to post on my blog, despite telling my family otherwise. (LOL MY MOM MIGHT BE ANNOYED)
2. I will be posting on the Animal Jam Artists Collaborative on Thursdays, but as a trade off, I will have minimal content on Thursdays.

Anyway, I'm very happy now! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

I also might be starting a new blog... SIGH.
I'll elaborate more later... I have a crazy life right now.

I AM SORRY FOR THE TINY BIT OF DRAMA I CAUSED. I basically said I was quitting and then came back... EEK. Sorry. I'll be here.

Anyway... New item!

So yeah. AJ. AJ IS CRAZY.

Anyway. New item!
It's the Puzzle Piece Table. This is a terrible screenshot.
LOL. Hey, since when is the daily item only in the Diamond Shop? Could there be... An UNDERWATER new item? :O
*checks*
Okay, I shouldn't of gotten my hopes up.
Sigh.
I had a leg cramp last night and it hurt. Lol.
Hey... I mean... Idk. Thanks for everything you guys.
I will lay out and get everything back to normal. Hehehehe... SORRY.
I'm really tired right now though... I feel like I should be writing more in this post but... Whatever. Hey, first from on the AJAC tomorrow!
Have a starry day and jam on!

P. S. DoomyPanda... I'll respond to your comment later. But lol, thanks.

5 comments:

  1. ack I'm sorry I didn't comment on that post!

    I'm really really really REALLY happy you are staying :D :D I've always enjoyed your posts ^.^ (and can't wait for your posts on the AJAC!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad your staying Q! Do what makes you happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh, I missed a lot of stuff while I was gone for a day.
    Wow.

    Anyway, Q, welcome back? I'm sorry you cried, that probably wasn't the best way to settle things, but I am glad that you are considering things for your future.

    I like to take things easy and slow, but due to that it's been building up pressure slowly. I've been constantly distracted with blogging and playing games, as well as doing art, and now the piano too, and I haven't had to motivation to study for years now (I blame it on moving abroad ugh). You can probably see how well that's going, so I'm happy you're taking the future into consideration. It's not a bad thing to leave what you have behind as you take a step forwards.

    The future isn't a trivial thing. So knowing in advance what to do and preparing for it is certainly a good step. Again, this is your life. Some people out there are a people pleaser, but just because of that they shouldn't be easily swayed by people's words. You have to pick the route you want, the route you think is right, and all these decisions, it should be you who choose it.

    You pick your own route in life! The decisions are yours to make!

    "Happiness" is always something that makes people want to do it more. It's the same for me when I play games or blog, or pick up an instrument, but sometimes it's important to sacrifice our momentary joy for something greater.

    Whatever your decision is, it's yours to make, q!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to continue to post, there's no pressure for it to be daily. You can post every other day, which is just as good as daily. As long as you manage your time, you don't have to abandon any interests or passions.

    Sorry that I bombarded you with that wall of text in the last post XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh Q! I’m sorry I was slow in replying to this situation!

    I’m so incredibly happy that you have decided to stay! I was really upset when I read your quitting post. DX I love your posts so much.

    Glad to see you’re sticking around! <3

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.