Saturday, November 17

WootMoo Encounter

Hey there, Jammers! IT'S SATURDAY! AWESOME! Okay, new item! Good morning! Sorry for the late post, lol.
 We have the Autumn Centerpiece! Cool! Great to put on a table as you celebrate Thanksgiving...
Kind of funny how if you're playing AJ on Thanksgiving you're not spending time with your family.
We also have the Plaid Blanket!
WOAH! NONMEMBER. Cool! This looks nice, pretty fancy and appropriate for the season... And it's a great item to stay warm while still looking stylish.
AWWWW... IT'S SO SNUG.

So... Content...

SIGH. I'm bored. Let's see. Imma go check out the the member account we got yesterday.
OH, the scammer's online. Let's see what they're up to.
 HM. Just a random den with rare people.
 WAIT. That's WootMoo! LOL WAIT WHAT.
 They were running around this den... I just followed them around without a word.
 And WootMoo had their little band of people trying to get autographs and rares and stuff.
HM. I want a screenshot of my own account with WootMoo.
There, I got one!
And... Amist all the confusion...
 WootMoo spoke...
 Fortnite?
 OMG SOMEONE FAMOUS IS STANDING ON TOP OF ME YAY LOL.
They stood on me, not my on them.
 Lol.
I asked them if they were an epic gamer... Maybe they'll respond.
 And...
 They got bored and left.
LOL.
But hey, look at this.
Now I have a photo next to WootMoo.
LOL.
I need a life.
Anyway... I guess that's content. That's kind of lame content... I mean, I don't know much about WootMoo besides the fact that they're famous.

It's hilarious watching everyone trying to get WootMoo's autograph and stuff.
SURE. I'd love an autograph. But I'd feel kind of pathetic yelling at WootMoo for one. So I didn't do that. HEHEHEHHEHE.
Well. Yay, I guess...

Have a WootMoo day and jam on!
P. S. This is leaving!

1 comment:

  1. Wootmoo!! I remember once I met Snowyclaw. I think I met wisteria to once, but I could be wrong

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.