Friday, November 16

A Pretty Crazy Scam (Kind Of Long Post)

Hello everyone! Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you ready... For the new item? :O
Maybe we have a new puzzle piece item! It appears they've been coming out every other day... And one didn't come out yesterday, so maybe today...
But first... We have a clothing or den itemmm... And it is...
 Snowy Ankle Boots? In November. Huh, must've snowed at AJHQ last night. Cute item!
They kind of look like they're alive... The boots have eyes. Lol.
We also have the Puzzle Piece Rug.
Cool. Came out in Play Wild already, was kind've predicted to come out. Looks cool. 
 Also, it has a cool animation when you click it.
BUT IT'S STILL MEMBER. D:

So. I needed some content for today... So I checked AJ.
And I came across the BEST SCAM I'VE EVER SEEN!!!
So. First... I saw this in Jamaa.
I BET A THOUSAND DOLLARS IT'S A SCAM.
Alrighty... Let's go check it out.
Well. UM. Where's the trust?
 Ah... I see. They're selecting the rarest person so they can steal their items!
So I met them in my den...
 And then they randomly said a weird username. And so I figured, this must be the username of the account they're giving...
Wow. They can't even hide their lies. They're giving an account that doesn't exist.
LOL. Here's a screenshot of them playing... And I screenshotted it at just the right moment.
So they started being weird... They just walked around and spammed random things.
 And then they repeated the username.
I kind of wanted to mess around with them, but it's boring.
ALRIGHTY PERSON, I know it's a scam, and I'm just going to flat out say it.
Wait... They told me the password? OMG THEY'RE GIVING ME THE ACCOUNT THEY'RE ON RIGHT NOW.
 BUT WHY!?
THAT'S IS A REALLY SUSPICIOUS REASON. WHERE'S THE CATCH?!
 YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL ON3 OR I'V3 RIGHT!!! What's going on...?
 So... HEY. THAT'S FRENCH I THINK. What's going on...
I still don't believe this.
 Yeah. I don't trust this. The account is going to be glitched or something dumb... There's something going on...
 SIGH.
BUT I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS...
 I don't know why they have to use 3 instead of "e" constantly... What.
 I STILL DON'T TRUST THIS. WHAT'S GOING ON!?
 ...
 It's a waste of money... I SWEAR. THIS ACCOUNT IS GOING TO GLITCH MY COMPUTER OR SEE THROUGH MY ACCOUNT OR SOMETHING...
UGH.
Should I do it?

I guess I'll try it... I can try the password they gave me...
WAIT. WHAT THE LITERAL HECK.
 WHAT?! WHAT...
 How the heck... WHAT'S GOING ON!?
 :O :O :O
OH. OH. IT JUST HIT ME. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH... That took me a while...
I finally see the scam.
Let's see what happens when I say something...
NO WAY.
I ACTUALLY GOT A MEMBER ACCOUNT. OMG.
And it took me like a half hour to finally catch the scam. I did know it was a scam the whole time, even though I couldn't catch quite why.
WHAT A CLEVER JERKKKKKKKKK... AHAHAHAHHAA.
I'll take my thousand dollars.

If you don't know what just happened... Let me lay it out. THIS TOOK ME FOREVER TO GET. I've never seen this before. I bet some of you guys have... SORRY. I'm NEW.
SO. Let's take a look at the account.
So. Note that there's nothing on the account...

I'm checking the account five minutes later...
*five minutes later*
 IS SOMEONE TRANSFERRING RARES TO THEIR ALT?!
First of all... WHY AM I A FALCON!?
SOMEONE HAS BEEN HERE... OMG. I THINK THEY'RE LIKE... Giving the account to like people over and over again...
 SOMEONE HAS BEEN HERE.
 So.
 What I think this person is doing is that they find rare nonmembers (I look rare as a nonmember but I really have nothing) or, like, nonmembers that look rare, they give them this account... And then they say enjoy and that's that!
And then when the nonmember transfers their rares onto the account... Suddenly... The account gets locked out... The password gets changed. Or their items are gone. That's my prediction.
 SO. What are we going to do with this account?
 For starters, I'm sending them a postcard to try and keep them from changing the password...
This person... YOU ARE REALLY MEAN. Now.
How do we get back?
I don't know what to do besides clearing my buddy list.


Also... I really can't change the password. Or anything. This is a brilliant scam, I can see at least half of Jammers falling for it...

But what should we do?
I completely searched the account... Look, there's a deer.
HA. THERE'S SOME EVIDENCE. On the Jammer Wall, they say "U" instead of "YOU", and the scammer never did that!
THIS ACCOUNT IS BEING LENT OUT TO DIFFERENT JAMMERS!!! XD
And now we have 19 gems... 19?!
 And no diamonds or tickets...
 I think... I think I want to just mess up this account... Let's see...
WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

Here's the thing... This scammer will use this account to scam other people... So... In reality, I think smart Jammers would scam other people, since they don't care about this member account, they can get it banned...
BUT I REFUSE TO SCAM.
So. I think we're going to leave secret messages on the account?
Or should we try to get it banned?
What to do... What to do...
Leave a comment!

Have a scam-free day and jam on!

P. S. I got more diamonds lol.
 P. P. S. AWWWW I WAS CHECKING RIGHT BEFORE SCHOOL SO I COULDN'T GO... I wish I could've... But this seems cool...

4 comments:

  1. Wow. I’m actually surprised that account really works. Have fun with it i guessXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I don’t know you could leave clues! I just hope no one falls for it. DX

    That’s a smart scam, tbh. 0.0

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is actually a super clever scam o,o I think a lot of people will get fooled DX

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so sketchy. However, had that been given to me, I'd still not make it my main since I love my account haha. Also spend all the Sapphires- OH WAIT, they don't have ANY-
    //proceeds buying dream member items

    Also the number of gems changed from 200 -> 19 so someone did go shopping while you're at it.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.