Tuesday, November 27

Wood Pile

Hey. WE'VE GOT SOME GREAT ENTRIES into the contest already! You should join too, it only takes a second! Hehehehehe...
More info in this post.

EEEEEE I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL HELPPPP!!! GO GO GO!!! Good morning! Happy Tuesday! I guess that's better than Monday. Not that Mondays are bad, they're great! OKAY. On to the new item!
 Wood Pile! That's cute... A nice decoration item... Don't get a splinter! ^-^

UM.

So school starts for me today.
And I'm up two hours earlier than I've been getting up.
So I don't want to content today.
But I'll go around AJ and find something.
OH.
Thank you Amhdolphin! This person sent Rainbow000Pegasus a jag a day or two ago...

I appreciate that, I work very hard on my log! Hehehe... Welcome to the community! Feel free to leave a comment! :3
Um.
Yeah, I'm done.
But so far, the contest has 8 different entries from 2 different people!
Thanks to you two! You know who you are, lol. But yeah. We've had some great entries. And guess what?
You don't need a Google account to enter. You don't need planning.
All you need is to click this link, and spend 10 seconds writing an idea.
THAT'S IT.
Enter your ideas for the caption for my header here!
Lol. Not going to pressure you guys. But these entries are really funny, and I like seeing them. Enter as many times as you like, y'all.
Have a log day and jam on!

P. S. This item is BANISHED. FOREVER!!! AHAHAHHAHA. Or maybe like a year until it comes back. Oh well. I like this item... And it's nonmember!

1 comment:

  1. I remember having a jags in the past from jammers, saying they like my blog. It always makes me happy. Especially if those jammers never comment.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.