Friday, November 9

Pet Coyotes and More!

Hey there Jammers! Wow! WE'VE BEEN POSTING GREAT LATELY. Each post I've had has been full, semi-good quality...

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO COMMENTED YESTERDAY! We got 5 comments from 4 different people! That's AWESOME!!!

So good morning, how's it going? WAIT.
There was an update! :O
Let's check it out! 
 HM.
AJ, you usually put the pets on the second page... WAIT. It's a new pet! Something completely new! YAY! Thanks AJ! These guys are very cute...
AWWWWWWWWW... YOU'RE SO CUTE. But not cute enough to make me buy a membership. LOL.
Moving on...
HM. Only member... Hey, this actually might be kind of fun to buy one and see what comes out... 
Okay, okay... Cool. This aspect of Jamaa is kind of dead, lol.
OOOHH!!!
Nice! Twists and Turns! Okay, okay... I'll be happy, this is a fun tradition, nice to see it back.
Find it in the Party Menu!
WAIT.
DOES THAT MEAN THE MUSIC IS BACK?
OH. Guess not.
I guess the music's still worth a den beta!
Well. I guess we'll see what happens.
Autumn Accessories... Yeah... Filler. And we have Puzzle Den Items... WAIT. Is that new? I think that's new. NICE!!! YES!!! GOOD JOB AJ NEW STUFF! MAKE SOME OF IT NONMEMBER!
 While this slide looks like filler, I like this. This is the kind of stuff that AJ... Just, back in the day, this was the kind of stuff AJ would put up, because in reality, this game is for five year olds... I like this. Thanks. I think this message... Everyone should read it. And it's nice that it doesn't just apply to Americans.
WOAH, I never noticed how AJ put tape on the photos in the Jamaa Journal, what a great aspect, nice job AJ...
And...
 Ad... Yeah. Wow, a giant rare tag, it really makes you want to buy the box. WOULDN'T IT BE FUN TO BUY ONE?! Lol. I kind of want to. HEY. Maybe I could put ads on this blog, wouldn't it be fun to buy a box with only funds from this blog? But ads are kind of... Ehhhh...
Anyway, that's the update! Let's see what AJ put in secretly... UM.
New loading screens!
Well, I think we saw that one in September...
 LOL AJ are you just going to have the same photo and switch out the animals?
 And, it's no longer Night of the Phantoms, so we have autumn decorations in Jamaa...
 HEYYYYY...
 The shading on the Diamond Shop is very nice, I like that...
HM. We also have new items from yesterday...
Nonmember! The Turkey Streamer! IT'S A LEGIT NEW ITEM!!! YESS!!! THANK YOU AJ! Very silly, and cute! I like this... Thank you AJ!
We also have another new item, the Puzzle Piece Sofa, sold in the Diamond Shop!
I like these colors AJ... Surprised you can't change the colors. But it's kind of nice having one color, then the set all looks very... Similar... And then I don't have to screenshot all the colors.
Cool sofa! Looks fantastic, but a bit uncomfortable... Lol.
We also have the Cornucopia Hat!
This came out last year! Cool. A bit pricey for Jam Mart Clothing, but it's under 1,000...
Nice item... It has a nice autumn feel to it.
Lastly, we have the Giant Owl Plushie!
Cute as always... Nice to see it back!
Oh, and we also have a new item today!
Wow, they're just doing the items featured in the Jamaa Journal right off the bad.
Cool item though, kind of feels like the rainbow designer skirt but with a leaf pattern and no rainbow colors... Just the outlines aren't as bold as the actual designer skirts...
 SO.
I thought I'd also change the blog for autumn.
 All I really do is just take a screenshot of AJ.
And then I add some text. There we go!
And I changed the background, the blog looks nice now. No more Night of the Phantoms!
And I used IceCream Cookie Kitty's graphic in the header! YAY!
 Hm. We also have new Jam-A-Grams!
 Hey, this one's cute, I like how they brought it up. Nice.
So they just take the loading screens and put them on Jags? Or the other way around?
 Huh. At least AJ edited the meal around a little bit for us.
Lol, nice job AJ. The little things.
OH! I ALMOST FORGOT! We have a new den thingie!
 Hm. Is this chest the new item?
 No? Well...
I mean, this den is TINY, how hard can it be...?
OH MY GOLDFISH!!!
 DID THEY REALLY...
YESSS!!! Nice job AJ! Love it! Very nice! AHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Cute! It's the one from the AJ homepage that we reviewed a few days ago! Hey, good planning by AJ.

So.
This wasn't the best update. But it wasn't as bad as the last one.
Also, AJ needs to clean out the old editions...
But hey. I mean, we got some new things this update. Pretty cool!
Play Wild's been getting decked out, I hope AJ starts putting the level of effort they've been doing into that into the online version...
Well.
Have an inflatable day and jam on!
P. S. IT'S SUPPOSED TO SNOW WHERE I AM TODAY!!! I hope it does... That means snow on my blog! YAYYYY! I can't wait! Yes. Well, have an awesome dayyyyy!!!
P. P. S. This is leaving today! D:

5 comments:

  1. The pet coyote's are adorable :o (I want one) I NEED THAT INFLATABLE TURKEY
    (one of my neighbor recently set up one that looks exactly like it o,o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT. Oh, that's interesting... Maybe your neighbors work for AJ! Probably not. Lol.

      Delete
  2. OHHHHH I NEED THE TURKEY... BUT I CANT CUZ IM NM:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED THAT INFLATABLE TURKEY!I"M SO MAD AT ANIMAL JAM FOR MAKING IT MEMBER!(I wish the turkey was for nonmembers.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.