Monday, November 5

Feast of Thanks Table + Rare Acorn Hat

Hey there Jammers! Good morning, happy Monday! It's Monday again, I know...
Let's look at the new item anyway!
HM.
There are no new items in Jam Mart Clothing or Jam Mart Furniture!
 Hm, where is the new item? OH. Epic Wonders!
Awww... Clicking it does nothing. Hm. Cheaper than usual for Epic Wonders. Good job to AJ for saying Feast of Thanks I guess, I suppose that's more inclusive to Jammers outside of America.
OH. Is the a nonmember RIM today?
I got a nice 1,500 gems in my daily spin so I can afford it!
Let's see... Oh, I guess there is something in Jam Mart Clothing after all!
 EH.
I mean, I don't really want this one in particular.
Cool item I guess. Lol.
In other news, the Straw Hat is very popular among Jammers once again, despite being worth nothing.
And, you probably already knew this, but even though Bitter Sweets and all the halloween decorations are still around, the Spooky and Haunted Forest parties are gone!
Man, the Straw Hat, now all the people who are sort of acting rare are wearing it, and the actually rare people are wearing something else...
 Sigh. I guess I can talk about this tomorrow.
I don't know, just... When people do this, I feel like they're guilt-tripping people in donating to them. And they're asking for so much! Lol.
Keep in mind that you can still have a good heart and not give this Jammer a black long.
Have a straw day and jam on!

2 comments:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.