Sunday, November 18

Snowflake Hoodie + Puzzle Piece Vanity

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW.
MEOW MEOW MEOW.
MEOW.
MEOW MEOW.
Anyway, good morning! Happy Sunday! New item!
 UM. IT'S NOT WINTER YET. Well, actually, there's snow all over the place where I live. Could I live near AJ? :O Lol.
Cool hoodie. 1,000 gems in Jam Mart Clothing? For a hoodie? What? Lol.
We also have the Puzzle Piece Vanity.
Cool. This is a fun set. No nonmember items yet.
Also, when I was updating the Clearance Page, I saw this...
 I have no idea how long this has been out... So yeah. Well. That's out now.
So yeah. I guess the Clearance Page has been updated.
Well, I don't guess, I KNOW. The Clearance Page has been updated!
And from that you can see that this Octopus Rug is leaving today! Get it while you can, Lostfairy! (My only member viewer lol)
UM. I have finals this week. I should really study, lol. But hey, I have a bit of content...
First of all, I found out what the Harvest Cloud does...
 IT RAINS PRODUCE THAT'S AMAZING. LOL. Very nice!
 Lastly, I keep getting diamonds for some reason. And gems. Not that I'm complaining.
 And as Rainbow000Pegasus pointed out, I can't even spend them on Puzzle Piece items because they're all member anyway... Hehehe...

Have a very, very productive day and jam on!

P. S. Oh, 30k views... I think like 10-15k of those are from me refreshing the blog... But I'm stopping doing that. Lol. Anyway, yay! Thanks to all! Hehehehe...

3 comments:

  1. It’s raining produce, from out the sky, produce no need to ask why, just open your mouth and close your eyes it’s raining produce. LalalalalalaXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That comment about me makes me laugh. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blog doesn't add myself into the pageviews and has a separate corner for the author's pageviews for the blog haha-

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.