Sunday, June 17

Tiki Chair + Leaving

Hey Jammers! I'm leaving today! Automated posts all week! Anyway, new item!
A nice theme, we've had tiki items the past few days. And we have reached the point where we only see one item a day... Nice! Also, Doomy, I'm checking out the situation on the clam...
 Looks like it doesn't open. Awwww...
 Also, the Summer Carnival hasn't had any new items lately... It's so quiet around there lol... AJHQ?

Also, the clearance page has been updated! Go check it out! Seriously, go check it out! Lol. I've got some special things planned all week, very excited. So a few things about this week.
  1. I will be gone from today until next Sunday.
  2. Automated posts will happen that I wrote earlier, feel free to comment as usual I would really like that.
  3. Clearance items for that day will still be shown as they can be predicted.
  4. Posts will happen automatically at 2:00 pacific time, which is earlier than usual.
Also, some items are leaving today...
Go buy these if you want! Or if you don't, then don't. That's cool too. Jam on!
P. S. Thank you to the three of you for everything you have done for me. I appreciate your comments a lot. Sarahkey8 I know you've been away a bit but that's okay, thanks for commenting right when I started, that's when I needed it most.
You guys don't have to comment just for the sake of commenting too, just reading it is cool. I get it. But I do appreciate your comments no matter what's in them or when they are, and I do read all of them and try to respond to all of them. See you all in a week!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great time! Thanks for automating some posts– I had no idea you could actually do that with Blogger. I'ma look into it...

    ~DoomyPanda

    P.S. It doesn't open?? DANG well there goes my hopes and dreams XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, yeah. There are a few underwater items that open that you can now put on land though.

      So when you're writing a post, just go to the right and click schedule post. But keep in mind that Blogger, because it's situated in California, U.S., it's in Pacific Time...

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.