Friday, June 1

Ferris Wheel Hat and Pearl Bracelet

Oh my gosh, is it Friday already? WowWowWOwOWOWWOwowoW! Okay, let's look at the new items I guess...
Pearl Bracelet and the Ferris Wheel Hat... The Ferris Wheel hat looks incredible, are those cats on it? I don't know... I need to get membership sometime... But that's looks so amazing. A tad pricey though, but the Carousel Hat is the same price and is animated as well, so I guess we should've expected that... Still pricey.
 Also, these came out.
That's my post. Oh, and here's a question. Tell me what you think of it. Lol.
Image result for quotes that make you think
Picture from here. Jam on!

2 comments:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.