Friday, June 15

Tall Tiki Table

Good morning Jammers! Friday! Hooray! I bet there's a new item, let's go take a look!
First of all, I missed all these items from yesterday!
 And the new item today is the Tall Tiki Table, a recurring item!
I love it when the variants are more than just color changes.
 Also, check out this den!
This will be the newest segment on Friday, a den of the week or something. Lol. But how cool is this? Check it out today! But this is such a cool den, some random Jammer was just saying to come to their den... How long would this have taken, lol... Wow. It's so pretty, I should make it my desktop background.
Also, this tuxedo thing and hoodie object are leaving, go buy them before they go on their travels. You can tell where to buy them...
Expect some weird posts coming up. Jam on!

4 comments:

  1. So much sabertooth and dire wiolf stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, it's all nonmember though so I'm satisfied.

      Delete
  2. It would be cool if the tapestries had some differently drawn form of the two animals, like the stylized geometric "Beta" Banners. Anyone remember those? :0

    ~DoomyPanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be cool... I don't remember those because I didn't play then, lol, I searched them up though, I agree with ya!

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.