Sunday, June 10

Pirate Ship in a Bottle

Hey guys, I'm going to try to format posts a bit better now. Tell me what you think!

Good morning Jammers! Happy Sunday! Let's hop right into them new items!

Daily Item(s):

Name: Pirate Ship in a Bottle
Recurring: Yes
 Name: The Octopus Claw
Recurring: Yes
 Name: Sand Palace
Recurring: Yes
Name: Pufferfish Spikes
Recurring: Yes

Missed Items:

Name: Giant Flamingo Pushie
Recurring: Yes
Item Info: Released last Thursday in secret

Leaving Items:

And as always, the clearance page is updated. These are only the items that are leaving TODAY, check that page to all items that are leaving!

Lastly, just for fun, I made a gif with all of the Jam-A-Grams in Jamaa. There are currently 50. Jam on!

P. S. I am leaving in a week to go somewhere where I will not be able to post. There will still be posts but they will be automated, written beforehand, therefore, no daily items. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my that flamingo stuffy is SO FAT AND CUTE I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! We all need memberships so we can fill our dens with them.

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.