Thursday, June 21

The Post With No Content

Hello Jammers! Thursday! I am still not here.
Leaving items today are the following:
Lol, instead of new items, you have leaving items!
I have literally no content for today. Just going into Animal Jam to find something unique and interesting.
Hm. Where in Jamaa is this? I KNOW IT'S NOT TUESDAY SO SUE ME.
Please don't sue me I can't afford that lol. Woah, what's this?
 He/she/they/it didn't respond for a second, then they asked...
 I responded.
 BUT THEN HE RAN AWAY AND LEFT BEFORE HE COULD HEAR MY PUN!!!
Idk. Have a lovely day everyone, and jam on!
P. S. You should try the Where in Jamaa thing, I think it's pretty hard this time around...

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahah hes all ogre you XDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quit OGREreacting, get OGRE it. If you don't like my puns then go OGRE there.

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.