Tuesday, June 19

Old Post

Hey there everyone! Happy Tuesday! Let's look at the new item. The new item is...

NOTHING!!! I DON'T KNOW! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! Get tricked! Although you probably saw this line already. Oh well...


Today for Where in Jamaa? we have a super hard one...
Where is this in Jamaa? Comment down below!

Leaving items:

Hey, I know these say that they have a few days until they expire, but these photos were taken in advance, their last days are today. Well, you probably figured that out.

So today, I'm pulling one of my old posts from long, long ago just to show you it, I think it's funny how random they were. They still are random posts, actually. I did this for the AJ Sunshine Blog for a few months.

---START OF POST---


Tuesday, April 29, 2014


Another Statue and More

Hola, Jammers! The new item for today is the Sunken Costmo Tiki Statue.
They got his name wrong! Lol.
They both look alike.
What's next, do you think? Graham?
 I got a letter from a member.
It says...
That is kind of... creepy.
There was a trading party this morning. They never have trading parties at this time so I went.
 It glitched when I was choosing things for trade list.

Wednesday is the day the AJ Sky Blog picks a den for his blog. I entered.


You should try too!

Here is a member with nothing, but on trade list he has bows!

Eat em up is x2 gems! I would play it.

Two mysteries today. One is the crack. What is it for? Sea floor spreading?

Next, there are two places for new lands that the pandas could find. In the corners on the left. But between Kimbara and Bahari Bay is a small place too...

Lastly, see how the shoes are going into the name. Sweet!
Jam on!
Comment Call: Which do you think is better, the Cos(t)mo statue or the Liza statue?
-q1zx :)
---END OF POST---

Lol, so comment where you think the photo is in Jamaa, and more importantly, what do you think of this post from four years ago? Jam on!

P. S. Shoot I broke the margins of the post I'm not doing this again.

1 comment:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.