Sunday, June 3

Flapper Hat and Butterfly Wristband

Good morning Jammers! I think on weekends I'm going to just be posting later and on weekdays I'll post earlier. We'll see. Anyway, new items! And, I've also decided to organize how I do new items a bit better, see what you think!
 Name: Flapper Hat
Recurring: Yes
Name: Butterfly Wristband
Recurring: Yes
Someday I'll organize how the colors are going to work... Someday. Anyway, also the Clearance Page has been updated. GO CHECK IT OUT!!! There's a lot of Owl Stuff leaving.
Also, here's some new items I missed. I will now be checking Epic Wonders and Treetop Gardens, as well as post about the new birthstone at the beginning of each month, but checking the whole diamond shop...? Idk. Whatever. We'll see what happens. Here.

Diamond Shop:

Treetop Gardens:

Epic Wonders:

A Tropical Storm Cloud? That's cool! (It's recurring by the way)
Here's what it looks like, photo from here.
Also, I'm going to try and post clearance items that are leaving today. We'll see how that goes. Anyway... This thing is leaving.
Also, while I was doing this, this random person came into my den. Thanks!
Lastly, I made the blog a bit wider, tell me what you think. AND! The leaderboards have been updated. (A bit) Work in progress. Anyway, have a nice Sunday and jam on!

4 comments:

  1. This new way of organizing new items is really helpful– I always forget which stuff is new and which stuff is a rerelease

    And I didn't immediately notice the wideness of the blog, but now that you mention it, it is a little more comfortable to look at XD

    Great post as always C:

    ~DoomyPanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, thanks so much, I have a funny post planned for tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. The plants on AJ always look so nice, I wish there were more for nonmembers though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. More motivation to get a membership, nice job on AJHQ's part.

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.