Tuesday, June 26

Madagascar Independence Day + Papyrus Scroll

I'm posting really early today! WOAH! It's Tuesday! Do you know what this means?

I don't know either. Hey! Maybe it's a holiday. I'll search it up.
Well, today is a special day for Madagascar. The country, not the movie. So we can celebrate their INDEPENDENCE DAY. Congrats, Madagascar! You know, they founded independence only in 1960!
Photo from here.
See. Now you can tell someone today is Madagascar Indy Day. GO DO THAT GO TO YOUR FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND OR SOMEONE IN THE STREET RANDOMLY AND SAY HAPPY MADAGASCAR INDEPENDENCE DAY! You know what, I'm going to remember this date forever now. And every single person I see today I'm going to tell them about this day. Lol. This will be fun.

ANYWAY WE HAVE NEW ITEMS TO LOOK AT!!! Or maybe just one. BUT SOMETHING NEW IS COMING!
 Papyrus scrolls for the Egypt theme!

And a Freedom Skull Necklace underwater, nice. This might've been out yesterday by the way.

Also, the Giant Arctic Wolf plushie is going on vacation. Hopefully it's not permanent... NOOOOOO DON'T LEAVE.
Well, now I'm over it. Today for Where in Jamaa...
Where is this in Jamaa? Comment below!

So today, I want to talk about something.
The Monkeys Only Party. And the Bunny and Penguin and Flying and Horse and all of them parties that leave Jammers out.
 Wow, I am shocked I could say the word discriminating. I chose the animal rabbit randomly.
 See, oliva agrees with me.
Then oliva said, "ima rabit".
 Then I realized... OH SHOOT THEY HAVE BUNNY IN THEIR USERNAME OOPS LOL.
But I feel like, even though nonmembers are restricted, this is like, discrimination of other animals. Well, I guess you can change animals. But nonmembers can't have a penguin, monkey, and rabbit. Do you expect them to recycle an animal each time? I mean, I guess that's how this works... Not like you're missing out on too much. HM. I GUESS I FEEL MEH ABOUT THE SITUATION. How do you feel?
Happy Madagascar Independence Day and jam on!
P. S. New commenter! Hello there!
P. P. S. Fun Fact: This fun fact thing is going to be daily!
P. P. P. S. I made a second post about a YouTube video above, you should go check that out because it's quality stuff. Hehe... Have a nice day.



8 comments:

  1. I haven’t been to one of those parties in forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! That was like my second time a Monkeys Only Party, I just was bored and saw it open... Parties are dead, why should I go there when the stuff that's actually happening is in Jamaa Township and places that are non-parties?

      Delete
  2. This is only sort of related, but I think it would be cool if nonmembers could just get one extra animal slot. Most nonmembers have two land animals we switch between, so in order to visit the oceans we need to delete a land animal.

    Maybe oceans would be more popular if that could happen...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've always used a seal, I started with a turtle, but turtles can't go on land, and so to switch animals without switching lands you need two land animals.

      Delete
  3. HAPPY MADAGASCAR INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!! You see, people shouldn't make such a big deal out of July 4th, but instead, MADAGASCAR'S INDEPENDENCE DAY! ;D

    NON-MEMBER DISCRIMNATION >:O I always made backups when I was non-member like I would have my main: Bunny and seal. Backups: Giraffes, wolves, monkeys, turtles, pandas, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Lol. Hehe, I chuckled a bit at your comment. YOU HAVE THAT MANY BACKUPS WOW!!!

      Delete
    2. I lose track.. lol I don't use them as much now, since I'm obviously member on my main account now.

      Delete
    3. Ah, right. Yeah, if you have a membership might as well use it...

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.