Saturday, June 2

Lassos Are Back

Good morning Jammers! The new items are the Lasso and these ADORABLE fox plushies.
They're so cute! Hey, I remember the last time Lassos entered shops, that's kind of cool...
Alright, so on the weekends I've been posting a bit oddly. Please note it will be a late post tomorrow... Thanks! And today it was a bit late and short. Hehe...
Also, anyone know the worth of these?
This is the Rare Custom Top Hat, which came out a few years ago... And it came out BEFORE the diamond spin came out, most members had very little diamonds, and I managed to get a lot in the one day that they did exist because I never spent any diamonds. And while the demand for them is low, I think they're pretty uncommon. So what do you think they're worth? Guess in the comments? IDK.
Have a nice day today. And tomorrow. And your life. JJJJJJjjjjjjam on!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry I haven’t been commenting the past few days. I got kinda busy with stuff. Though I did comment on all the posts I missed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine... Real life is more important.

      Delete
  2. Hmm... with the rare custom top hat, I think it's a question of how much people would want it. I don't see it very often, and I actually think it came out last year.

    Plus, I've noticed people tend to devalue stuff with the diamond symbol-- or maybe that's just me.

    From my sort-of-knowledge of the ~trading scene~ right now, I'd say magenta stuff is not in as high demand, and it may be too soon after release for the custom top hat to be seen as that rare.

    Idk what kinds of items it would be worth because that kinda stuff changes every day. Uhh... maybe some sorta-cool Rare Item Mondays?

    ~DoomyPanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh... It probably did come out last year. Yeah, diamond items do look devalued, even if they're rare. Rare item Mondays... Huh. Okay, thanks for the input!

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.