Saturday, June 23

Spring Faery Wings Leaving

Saturday... Almost back! I actually come back today but I'll probably be tired so I don't know. ALSO! These automated posts are coming back a week after this! Lol. We'll figure out the details.
The new item today is...
Spring Faery Wings! Wait, no, it's an old item! IN FACT, it's leaving today! Get it while you can! And stuff! Well. YOOOO I BET THERE WAS AN UPDATE WHEN I WAS GONE OMGGGGGGGGG...
SIGH. I need something in this post besides the leaving item, let me go find something fun to post about lol. 

One last thing, a special thanks to you guys. DoomyPanda, Violet AJ, and Sarahkey 8, you guys are the reason I post everyday, and you've given me something that makes me very happy. So thank you all so much. You guys are the best.

Jam on!
P. S. Awwww...
Here's something I want from you guys:
Comment Call: How do you feel about clowns? Do you like them or are they scary? Tell me what you think! I mean in real life, not on AJ. Lol.










8 comments:

  1. That group of plushies together is so cute! I need to draw it this summer. Clowns are interesting looking... but killer clowns really creep me out... last year around Halloween at night when I was in my car driving with my mom and brother I saw a guy walking with a dog mask on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also your welcome, for reading everyday:) I enjoy this blog and I’m glad you started to blog!

      Delete
    2. Lol thanks for prompting me to start one I like the satisfaction.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for posting, Q!!!! Your blog inspires me in a very important way <3

    In response to your comment call, I'm not particularly scared of clowns. If I saw one just walking down the street, I wouldn't run away cuz it's just a guy hired to wear a colorful costume or something lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Lol. Clowns just look creepy sometimes...

      Delete
  3. The plushies are cute in a group they are so adorable :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello sleepingdesertflowey! Welcome to the AJLB!

      Delete
  4. SleepingdesertfloweyJune 24, 2018 at 5:27 PM

    Hi :L

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.