Thursday, June 28

DECLARING MYSELF QUEEN OF JAMAA?!

Happy Thursday Jammers! Happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy Thursday! New item!
The Egyptian Cat! I love this item, it's cool and nonmember. It is recurring. Still, no new item tags... AJJJJJJJJJJJ... Here's the size. It about the size it looks.
Here's the cats! Ooooh, one of them looks weird, I wonder why?

So today I made a video! Go check it out! I think it's pretty original. I go into Jamaa Township and DECLARE MYSELF QUEENNN!!!
Lol, this post looks so short, but all my effort went into that video. Tell me what you think! Jam on!
Fun Fact: I might stop doing these.

4 comments:

  1. OMG that video,was hilarious with peoples reactions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I can't tell the difference between those two cats. Huh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I want them both in my den though.

      Delete
  3. "I will cut off your heads and put them on my trade list" omg

    You are truly the queen :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.