Tuesday, June 5

Terrific Tuesday

AHAHAHA NO MORE RHYMING I'M DONE!!!
JK I'm still doing it because it was so much fun.
Let's check out the new item because we can.
And we can see it's value and demand.
You know, I'm actually going to stop. It's not like it's too hard, it's just cringey.
Anyway, new item(s).
Name: Mermaid Necklace
Recurring: Yes
Item Info: Very old... OMG AN UNDERWATER ITEM I THOUGHT AJHQ FORGOT ABOUT UNDERWATER ITEMS.
Lovely! Alright, let's do another Summer Carnival worksheet. There's only three... Darn. Oh well, let's go.
Well, that was easy. Huh. Sometimes I forget that Animal Jam is for five year olds. It really isn't. I'm not revealing my age, but I am not five. (As you can probably tell) Also!
I made a calendar with all of the clearance items, so everytime an item is leaving I will inform you all on Sundays and the last day for each item, so you will know each morning what items will not be there the last day.

And, we have a Where in Jamaa? WHERE IN JAMAA IS THIS?
Also, no one got it last week, so I'm bringing last week's back. Lol.
You can do both. Or one. Whatever you like.

Lastly, I have an announcement. I will be doing a face reveal!
Wait, what? What's that self-esteem? You don't want to do that? Oh, okay, makes sense. Well, it looks like we're busted. Anyway, I'm going to make a list of goals for views.
Lol that was a waste of time making this. Jam on!
P. S. OH NO!


2 comments:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.