Friday, June 22

Be Nice to q1zx Day



Hey Jammers! Happy Friday! A happy Friday to everyone out there! I wonder how I'm doing right now.
Anyway, today is a very special day because I'm deeming it "Be nice to q1zx day".
 So today, on June 22nd, you have to be nice to me. Ways to be nice may include:
  1. Refreshing this post while reading it once or twice to give me an extra view
  2. Commenting on a page somewhere in the blog
  3. Sending me money

 So on Be Nice to q1zx Day, go and celebrate! Enjoy the most important holiday of the year!

WOAH WHAT'S THIS USERNAMEEEEEE!

Okay, and so everyone was at the adoption center yelling about Marvel...
 CHECK OUT THIS PUNNNN!!!
 Have a lovely day! Try your best! Brush your teeth! Don't do things that you should do! Unless you want to! Lol! Have a nice day! Jam on!
                
P. S. This item is leaving. TODAY! Go buy it! Maybe. Or not.

2 comments:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.