Friday, June 29

Egyptian Puzzle Box



Hello Jammers! Happy Friday! The new item today is...
 The Egyptian Puzzle Box. OH THIS IS A COOL ITEM!
 *click*
 So it goes between a small pyramid and a box... SUPER COOL!
 Or it's a spike. WAIT, A SPIKE? THAT'S DANGEROUS!!!
We also have the classic Freedom Helmet out. It looks cool, is cool, good price, nonmember, this item is a good item.
 And in Epic Wonders...
This also came out some time, I have no idea when...

Lastly, I want to talk about something.
Woah, Animal Jam T-Shirts! The Animal Jam Stream had a post about these...

I think these are cool, and I can see people getting these. But my main point is this Team Sabertooth vs. Team Direwolf thing. I don't think it's working out, I think AJ wanted to start a sort of trendy argument... And no. I don't see people in the streets, like:
 What do you think about the whole thing?

OH. These items. About these. These are here now.
Lol. Have a nice day! Jam on!
P. S. These items are leaving today!

5 comments:

  1. The Freedom Mech Angel Helmet is indeed a very Good item.

    And finally, someone said it! The whole direwolf vs. sabertooth thing makes no sense because there's nothing to have a rivalry about. Animal Jam could have talked about how sabertooths and direwolves lived in the same habitat and "competed" for prey, but for some reason they didn't...

    I mean I'm not that mad about it. It tried to recreate the Mira v. Zios thing last year, which was obviously just for VidCon and wasn't to be taken that seriously. For that reason, I doubt the rivalry t-shirts will be that popular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. It's like they tried to start a debate about like, Dolphins vs. Sharks. See, I'd love to buy all this merchandise but frankly, I don't really care... Hehe.

      Delete
  2. yeah.... the shirts should have been created before vidcon. Unless they are trying to create something special for those two animals..

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.