Friday, June 8

Huge Underwater Update

Hello everyone! It's Friday! Hooray! Let's look at the new items. OMG THERE'S SO MANY!!
This is a new claw, only the Sea Turtle one existed yesterday.

Also, these items are leaving today, get them while you can!


Hm. Well that's done. Go look back at the last two posts if you haven't by the way. Anyway, today I am going to just look around Animal Jam and find something interesting. OH SHOOT THERE'S AN UPDATE ONE WEEK AFTER DIREWOLVES LOL LET'S DO THIS!!!

 World Oceans Day! Okay, I get they do like Internet Safety Day and Week... This is cool. WAIT. WAIT WHATTTTTT?
 OMG DO YOU KNOW THE IMPLICATIONS OF THIS?!?
 My cookies are all soggy. And my pushie is soaked. And there's an underwater window.
I LOVE ITTTT!!! And also, there's some new items.
 Hey, I love this special attention AJ is giving to underwater places. WAIT, YOU CAN PUT ITEMS ON LANDDDDD!!!
 YOU COULD DO SO MUCH WITH THIS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Ha, now we can be like, "Back in my day ocean items stayed in the ocean!" Anyway...
 Lots of pets. Pets are a dead concept. Well, actually, no, not with these cringey rare pets. Trading pets, I don't know what AJ was thinking...
 The little direwolf looks almost angry... Or punk. WAIT!
 OH YEAHHHH!!! CHECK THIS BAD WOLF OUT!!!
 Oooh! The Water Park den! I need one of these, I should really get a membership sometime.
 Here's what it looks like, now available in all them den shops.
 So basically, this sign is saying that weekends might have items. They might have limited items. HEY, look in the photo, THERE'S... There's nothing.
 Adventures? I should start doing those. Lol. Well, Battle for the Beacon is in the party menu now...
 And the Princess Outfit (basically armor) is back!
 June 8th... THAT'S TODAY!!! OH BOY!!! Let's get these claw machines.
 Here's one of the banners around Jamaa, they just have facts...
 BUT HEY! CHECK THIS OUT! This is the only claw I could find by the way.
I tested it out, it basically just gives you Turtle Plushies... BUT IT LOOKS SO COOL!
 New frame... Here it is!
 And a new exhibit!
 BLAH BLAH MORE ADVENTURE STUFF Ohhh... What's this?
Alright, the video... Just turn up your volume and go watch it yourself, it's pretty cute! What's crazy is that AJ has made a video like this in the past and these photos are different, they took the time to get new photos... OH! Also, this appeared.
Just like a random party... Not actually someone's den.
 And, the River's Heart now has hard mode!
 GIVE US MONEYYYYYYY!!! OKAY. So I think the big thing from this update is the underwater items... WAIT, WHAT ABOUT MUSIC?!?
 YOU CAN HAVE UNDERWATER THEMED DENS... OMG WE SHOULD BUILD AN UNDERWATER DEN ON LAND FOR FUN!!! I'll do that sometime. BUT THINK OF THE IMPLICATIONS!!!
 WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS INCREDIBLE UPDATE?!? JAM ON!!!
P. S. Dolphin Dash is hard.

2 comments:

  1. This is actually a nice update! Thanks for putting my supporting banner on the bottom

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.