Monday, June 25

No New Tags and Rare Safari Hat

Good morning Jammers! It's a brilliant Monday and today you are going to have a great day!
Or maybe you won't how would I know. Lol.
But I HOPE you have a great day! Anyway, there's a Rare Item Monday out there with my name on it.

Where's my name? There should be a rare with my name on it, I'll email AJHQ. Anyway, this is a Safari Hat.
We also have this pretty couch thingie!
I love the pattern and colors... Cool. Also, AJ, where are the NEW ITEM TAGS!?!?! I have to use my memory to see if them items are new or not! Lol. Anyway, that's even MORE reason you should check out the Animal Jam Lake Blog.

Anyway guys, it's a new membership, new blog, and it's been around FIVE YEARS... I might get a new signature.

Hey, I made this in five seconds using Google Slides.
But I kind of like the old one...

HMMMMMMMM. I honestly love how meh eagle looks. We'll see.

THIS IS A MAILTIME RANT READ OR SKIP IT'S NOT TOO IMPORTANT.
You know when those YouTubers do like, "MAILTIME #18 EIGHT LONG BLACK COLLARS!!!" and... Listen, I've tried giving YouTubers items... They take your items. But you don't meet them at all, it's really just people giving them free stuff when it comes to mailtime. I disagree with it. When you give someone a gift, you should get satisfaction and feel good, and be excited to see their reaction and see them happy. First of all, most YouTubers just go, *click*, "Oooh, spike, thanks!" and then move on. And when they do acknowledge you, it doesn't really... It doesn't feel good, you feel like you just wasted an item, and you really did. Once I gave a beta to a YouTuber and they just gave it away. Like - THAT WAS FOR YOU!!! My heart was broken. Lol. I'm never doing anything to these Phantom Gauntlets, they are now a friend to me. I have no idea where I was going with this.
Anyway, that was that. Jam on!

Fun Fact: We're starting a fun fact series on this blog. Right here. Right now.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I like it too! Gotta figure out if I want to replace the old one though, kind of attached to it.

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I love your signatures~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The blue one (darker blue) was made by 2Fangwolf (some other author) like five years ago...

      Delete
  3. I agree with you on that mail time thing. Those kinda videos just feel unfair, and boring to watch if you're not waiting for the YouTuber to open your JAG– like "Look at how popular I am!! People send me rares and I don't even react because I just HAVE SO MANY!!1!!" :T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I didn't bring this up but there was a YouTuber who was RECYCLING rims that they got... Like... Seriously?

      Delete
  4. I agree,(one time I gave a designer skirt to a youtuber and they just recycled it) (YAY FUN FACTS!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, sorry about that. Yeah, that's why I stopped giving items to YouTubers...

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.