Saturday, June 23

MEMBERSHIP?!?

Hey guys! I'm back! YAYYYYYY! Lol. Well. Happy Saturday. A double post!

Now, before I begin, I want you guys to know that I condensed this post as best I could. (Not really) Anyway, it's long, so get some popcorn and do some reading! You can really just scroll down to see how long the post is... But without further ado, let's do this!
Who the HAY is this? And where did they come from? And where did they go? Where did they come from- Okay, I'm done. HEY WELCOME TO OUR BLOG PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU FOUND THIS BLOG OKIE KTHXBAI.

Speaking of comments, I saw the ones by DoomyPanda and Violet, you two... YOU GUYS MADE MY DAY I AM SO HAPPY SELF ESTEEM +1!!! Thanks! I responded to them ALL.


Here are all the new items from when I was gone. Mostly just freedom stuff.
But that gold soccer ball is GORGEOUS.
Just like you. ^-^ AWWWW. Okay I'll stop.

Also... The CLEARANCE PAGE HAS BEEN UPDATED! 
Imma redo that photo later. Or maybe not, it's kind of growing on me...
CLICK THIS THOUGH TO GET TO IT! Oooh, I'll try to link the photo next week.

ANOTHER SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
NOW! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? WELL, first, it means I get all this junk.
I get infinite Hyenas.
 A free pet I made in five seconds with the random button.
Okay, Q, but what does this mean for the blog? WELL - IT MEANS... FOR ONE MONTH...
  1. Everyday I can buy and wear / place the daily item, so I can show you it. That will be cool.
  2. I can showcase adventures, animals, ANYTHING MEMBER that comes out.
Huh. I thought there'd be more than two on that list. ANYWAY.
So what about the giant Pufferfish Helmet from a week ago? LET'S TRY IT ON!!!
OMGGGGGGGGGGG DO YOU SEE THIS HAT? See, now we can see when things happen like this? AHAHAHAHA. WAIT! I can finally buy a Snow Leopard!
I can bring back my old look...
Jam on! LOL Imma go mess around AJ for a few hours.
P. S. OMG THERE WAS AN UPDATE. OKAY. OKAY. Here's all you need to know.
  1. New Spikes all weekend.
  2. New limited Jam Session Items.
  3. Flower Covered Eagles Coming.
  4. Freedom Party and Items.
  5. Egyptian Items Coming.
  6. New Frame.
EHHHHHH LEMME GET WHAT I CAN. Hey, also, here's a screenshot I thought was funny.



 Here's the new frame. I like it. Very 3D though...
And the Freedom Party is here!
Pretty cool. Go find it in the Party Menu!
And... New spikes!
I spent so many diamonds buying them all, I'm never even going to wear them...
And Jam Sessions have cool items now. The END. LOL. This post really isn't all that long.
P. P. S. Also, all of the plushies in the Summer Carnival are freedom themed now.







8 comments:

  1. CONGRATS ON MEMBERSHIP :D I really like the crystal sets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree, but there are so many items! And it's too bad you have to pay to get them...

      Delete
  2. Yay you got a membership!! Yay for 2 posts in 1 day also!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!! I occasionally get monthly memberships, mostly so I can make masterpieces lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yeah, that's an important aspect of being a member...

      Delete
  4. YAY, MEMBERSHIP-- And i agree, who am i? ;)

    okay, i found your blog because you're like EVERYWHERE. And your blog's awesome XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm everywhere? Oh, I'm on Google Plus a lot all of a sudden. Thanks so much! I appreciate the comment!

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.