Thursday, June 14

Thursday

Hello everyone! Happy Thursday! It's going to be a great day! Let's look at the new items right now!
 Oh hey, Wild Weekends! There's cool armor out!
 We also have Team Direwolf and Team Sabertooth Hats.
 And these items... I'm rushed this morning though, can't make gifs with all the colors. Lol.
 And now we have the Stepping Stones! Wait, what?
 Look, I changed the color of the default color!
 Is this a glitch? Just in case, I paid a member to buy it for me. Lol. Fun Fact: I bought Cupid's Wings when they were glitched but only white ones so I could've been really rare if I had just chosen a different color...
 But many thanks to this guy!
Also, the Spring Mask is leaving.
Lastly, here's the Lightning Stuff. I will get a picture of someone with the whole set by tomorrow, lol. I'm writing this really quickly. Ahahaha.
 Maybe I can find some stuff this afternoon. I don't know. Have a nice day. Jam on!

3 comments:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.