Saturday, June 16

Pufferfish Helmet

Hey everyone! It's Saturday! Note that today and tomorrow are going to be normal posts, and then I'm going to have automatic posts until next Sunday.

So... Anyway, new items!
 Name: Pufferfish Helmet
Recurring: Yes
Can I just say that the photo is very misleading look how different the spikes look in each photo.
We also have a Giant Sea Shell, which is NONMEMBER! YES!!! It is recurring. And it was released a few days ago.
And this was released today to go with the table from yesterday, it is recurring.
Well, I have no content today. Let's go look around!
OOOOOOOO...
 JUST FOR THE LOLZ LET'S GO THERE COME ON.
 *awkward silence* Alright, let's make contact.
NOOOOOOOO MY HEART IS BROKEN. WHYYYYY?!?
Alright. So I will be away until next Sunday. Clearance will still happen and you will still be able to see all the items that are leaving each day. No new items. And please, feel free to continue to comment and stuff, I'll respond to and read everything when I get back. There will still be a post tomorrow also. Jam on!
P. S. LOOK HOW BIG THE PUFFERFISH HELMET IS LOLLLL Sorry okie bye.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know right! I'm totally buying one if I get member someday.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ahahahaha I'm posting the new post in a second so I'll answer it there.

      Delete
  3. Wow.. those are.. very very long.. (SORRY I HAVEN'T COMMENTED IN 100 YEARS)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All good, lol. Welcome back! You did help meh blog start, you will always be remembered!

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.