Monday, June 4

Rare Straw Hat

Hey guys, I had some time.
So I decided to create a post that rhymed.
It's Monday today, today is Monday.
So let's see what the RIM is today.
Name: Rare Straw Hat
Recurring: No
Item Info: Based off the Straw Hat item
 Wow, I think we'll see these a lot.
A nonmember item of an item many want.
There's also some plushies that are here.
But they're the classic ones that come out every year. 
Name: Pet Monkey Plushie and Giant Pet Monkey Plushie
Recurring: Yes
Item Info: Comes every year
Oh, look, you can printout stuff.
And I think this place is kind of rough.
I mean, you can print out stuff to do.
But no one ever does it, I mean, do you?
HEY! You know what would be cool?
If we actually did this stuff as if we had to for school!
There's three sheets, three things to enjoy.
And I will do them all this week, oh boy!
So today we will start with the maze.
But even though it's hard there are multiple ways.
That was easy, didn't take long.
Have a nice day and jam on!
P. S.
Saw Violet AJ yesterday online.
Just need to see Doomy sometime.
ALSO DO YOU SEE THE SLIDESHOW TO THE UPPER RIGHT
I KNOW IT'S SO COOL I DID IT LAST NIGHT!!!

2 comments:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.