Monday, June 18

MY FIRST VIDEO PLZ WATCH XD!!!

Hello Jammers! Today is the first day I am gone! This is an automated post! AHAHAHAHAHA it's automated! All this writing you see what written a week ago! AHAHA!!!
Here's a photo for no reason.
You know, there's probably a SUPER COOL Rare Item Monday out! And you have to find it on your own! Ahahaha!
Hey, have you guys noticed that Swoopy Eagle is a lot like Flappy Bird and Fruit Slinger is a lot like Angry Birds? Hmmm...

Hm. Let's go do something fun.
Lol I'm actually struggling to embed this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy6fNyqZVu8
Here's the link. Cringe.
I MADE A VIDEOOOOO!!! Also, note: I made this video for the blog, not trying to make a YouTube channel here. Jam on!

P. S. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK THE VIDEO PLEASEEEEEE.
P. P. S. In the video I say hi to Violet and Doomy, I say hit to Sarahkey8 too! Lol, I put your name in the description.

4 comments:

  1. Cool video Q! I should really clutter my den for fun XD It just proves to show Hoe many items that non members have

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! And lots of members have very little items and these GIANT dens...

      Delete
  2. That video was strangely hypnotic XD
    I like how the opening text sounded just like the opening of one of your posts lol

    ~DoomyPanda

    P.S. You are awesome. I'm so happy you and your blog exist :')

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.