Wednesday, August 1

Many New Items and New Blog Header

Good morning Jammers! HEY. GUESS WHAT. THERE'S A NEW ITEM. I WONDER WHAT IT IS. Let's find out. Also, happy August! Wait, that means there's a new birthstone!
The Peridot Birthstone is here!
Also, since them plants left in Treetop Gardens...
 Gladiolus and the Gladiolus Bouquet. Fun names! Ohhh... There's a new flower each month, I got there...
OH. And there's a new cloud!

In other news, these are also leaving today!
Not the goat! Oh no!

Okay, so also, we're going to change the header of the blog each month. New thing. There we go. Lol.
SAY GOODBYE TO THIS! YO I SPENT SO MUCH TIME OMG... It's look cool though, kind of random lol. Old headers will now go on the new Old Headers page.
Making a header was really a hassle because I don't know how to get rid of that blue box on my blog, I just kind of covered it up with an image... You can still see the blue corners a bit.
Inspired by Rainbow000's new header. (here)
And we have a favicon.

Another note, looks like the Jamaaliday Jam is going to be here all week. Cool.

 Lastly, we're getting SO MANY comments lately. THANK YOU TO YOU FOUR DOOMY RAINBOW VIOLET AND SARAH. Thanks for all the comments! And thanks to the other miscellaneous five who have commented.
Have a crispy day and jam on!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love the new header Q!!!! I don’t think thimk have ever seen an animated header like yours before. It go3s with your blog so well. If you want the little blue out of the two corners you can try adjusting the blog width it might helpXD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's a good idea... I'll try that...

      An animated header... It's actually kind of hard to do it, it took me an hour or two to figure it out... It's actually a video set on repeat... I don't know. It looks so pixelated. Hey, thanks so much though!

      Delete
    2. Okay, that doesn't work... But good idea. And it helped me discover the problem, it's just the video I'm using, I cut the corners on the video online to make rounded corners, and then Blogger rounded them again, so they're rounded twice, which looks weird.

      And then they don't show up on the right side because a little bit of the header is cut off because the blog isn't as wide as the header.

      I don't know if you'll read this or if that makes sense. But I know how to fix the problem for next time. Lol. Thank you!

      Delete
    3. Np:D Also, I was wondering I know this technically has nothing to do with you but I have seen your background on google images before and I was wondering if you'd be okay if I used it for a background of a signature that I am planning on making? Just thought to ask because your using the background on your blog XD

      Delete
    4. Also, just wanted to point out that on some of your pages where there is suppose to be links they are not showing up. Unless you werent done the page yet... XD

      Delete
    5. There's a credits page hidden at the bottom of the blog, maybe I should move it. Yeah, everywhere there's just no link just text I haven't finished the page... Thanks for looking, nice to know someone's looking around.

      Here's the background: http://jammercentral.blogspot.com/2013/01/ice-block-more-graphics_15.html

      It's not mine, so of course you can use it. Lol. You could use it anyway.

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.