Sunday, August 12

Galoshes + Cheerleading!

Hello to all Jammers! Check out these SWEET galoshes!
 This is your new item! Huh. So basically Sunshine Galoshes but normal.
 Here's some red ones...
Also, there's a secret thing AJ added in the update no one noticed... WHAT IS IT?
 Oh, look, it's a broom! What, does is clean your animal? *laughs at own joke*
 So you can remove your items! Apparently there was also one of these in the beta days, but they removed it. Cool to see this, this is one of those things... Like, we didn't NEED it, but AJ, it would've been helpful to have... Thanks AJ!

The Clearance Page has been updated. We have a lot leaving. Today, the Reading Items are leaving. You know, the book stuff, yeah, yeah... HEY. It just occurred to me....
Also, this nonmember item is leaving today!
We also have some new items I missed!
 The Wheelbarrow Planter is back! It's been gone for about half a year... Welcome back. Love all the variants!
Also, guess what we have?
The Silver Ring! The item that keeps coming back secretly but everything still thinks it's super rare!

Lastly,
Man, my favorite things in AJ are when people have a fresh, exotic idea! Like a police station or, cheerleading! 
They had a small setup. 
 
 
So I did my tryout...
 AND...
I DID IT! I'M A REAL CHEERLEADER!!! YESSSSS!!!
 Hehe... That was so much fun! I love little things like this, this is great!
After this, piperandbunny tried to recruit more people but it turns out no one wants to be a cheerleader... Oh well... Thanks so much piperandbunny!
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST PARTS OF AJ!!!
Hey, pick up that Spring Flower Mat before it leaves, nonmember! It is a bit pricey for a welcome mat, though...
Have a wavy day and jam on!

P. S. Membership ends in ten days. Idk if I'm renewing it or not, but gotta say, I've had a lot more content with the membership as opposed to without. We'll see...
P. P. S. This post took my 45 minutes, not 15-20 minutes like I told you guys.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I just noticed the gif at the bottom of your blog XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://animaljamlakeblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/super-storefront-display.html

      Delete
  2. Um Q, I’m pretty sure that clear items feature has been there for a while nowXD Must be fun to be a cheerleaderXD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, rip. LOL. WHAT HAVE I JUST TAKEN UNTIL NOW TO NOTICE IT? Yeah, I know, it's okay to be jealous, being a cheerleader is amazing. Lol.

      Delete
  3. As Violet said, I believe the clear function came around the same month the "Clear Den Items" function was added.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.