Wednesday, August 22

Abstract Table

Hello! I'm going on a trip! Which means, no more posts! Until next Tuesday. So yeah. Um. I don't want to do automated posts lol. Yeah. New item!
So we have a glass pane over a discolored fruit roll-up. Somewhat expensive.
Also, coincidentally, my membership ends right when I leave.
I don't think I'll be getting a new one for a bit...

I'll do an Easy Outfit when I get back, today I want to talk about this Wootmoo den thing.
I know I've brought this up multiple times, but...
Okay, so we are on Aldan. Look, there are many people at the spawn point.
No one is at the "rich" area.
 We go to Wootmoo's den.
 And we do not appear in their den, we are transported to the second Aldan server...
 Oh, this looks different...
And we have many rare people. Also, now if you try to go to Wootmoo's den it actually takes you to their den.

So... What's happening?
See you guys next Tuesday! Have a simplistic day and jam on!

1 comment:

  1. This is what is happening:
    Traders: TRADE ME RARE BLACK SPIKE, I HAS A WHOLE LIST OF RURZ
    People who want to go to Wootmoos den: Let me in!! I don’t wanna be coral canyons, I want to see WOOTMOO, it says he’s online
    Then, everyone tries aga8n and they go to his den:D And live happily ever after. That’s probably not even accurate but... XD

    Have fun on your trip!!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.