Sunday, August 19

What's the Fastest Animal in Jamaa? :O

Hello everyone! Happy Sunday! New item!
Well. This rug is back. A somewhat decent price. And now the abstract items are going to roll in now that AJ is out of bee items.

 We also have the classic backpack.
Well. I had no idea it left. I mean, this is a good time to release it I guess... Yay school?

So, let's do an experiment today.
Today, I want to figure out what the fastest animal in Jamaa is!!!

Now, I am limited only to the animals I have, so bear with me for a bit. So we'll start with an animal on the fountain.

They go up! The race begins!
 And when you hit the tree at the top you're done!
Now! I am not going to stop and start the timer at the exact times, so there will be small differences. Okay, so here are the times.

Times:
Rhino: 5.09 seconds - Around five seconds
Pig: 5.21 seconds - Around five seconds
Fox: 5.29 seconds - Around five seconds
Eagle: 5.14 seconds - Around five seconds
Horse: 5.26 seconds - Around five seconds
Autumn Coyote: 5.06 seconds - Around five seconds
Monkey: 5.10 seconds - Around five seconds
Arctic Wolf: 5.03 seconds - Around five seconds
Panda: 5.14 seconds - Around five seconds
Wolf: 5.04 seconds - Around five seconds
Sloth: 5.10 seconds - Around five seconds
Bunny: 5.10 seconds - Around five seconds
Toucan: 4.98 seconds - Around five seconds
Penguin: 5.03 seconds - Around five seconds
Owl: 5.01 seconds - Around five seconds
Tiger: 5.10 seconds - Around five seconds
Deer: 5.07 seconds - Around five seconds
Koala: 5.03 seconds - Around five seconds
Seal: 5.28 seconds - Around five seconds
Raccoon: 5.01 seconds - Around five seconds
Lynx: 5.09 seconds - Around five seconds
Hyena: 5.11 seconds - Around five seconds
Crocodile: 5.14 seconds - Around five seconds
Llama: 4.97 seconds - Around five seconds
Giraffe: 4.98 seconds - Around five seconds
Elephant: 4.91 seconds - Around five seconds
Snow Leopard: 5.14 seconds - Around five seconds

So they're all about five seconds. So all Animal Jam animals are the same speed. Making this a colossal waste of time.

So huh.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm...

What a great post so far.
Ummm...













What else can we do?

Hey guys! Happy Sunday! So today, we're going to figure out the tallest animal in Jamaa! So let's compare every animal I have to a stack of books!

First, no flying animals. They're too tall. Lol.
UMMMMM... Well, I guess I'll just put them here.
 And so the tallest animal is...
The Giraffe!
Wow. Who saw that coming? THE TALLEST ANIMAL IS THE GIRAFFE? WOW. That's. That's really unpredictable. Hm. WOAHHHH! That's so cool! What quality content...

Really, I stripped the clothes off of all my animals to do this...

Well, this didn't go very well and also my membership is gone in four days. Might not do this again. Lol.

Lastly, there are two blogs I am here to post about. I don't like promoting specific blogs but these blogs have NO LOVEEEEEE. And they just started! Come check them out! These people are posting sometimes and not getting comments! That's TERRIBLE! These blogs don't even have 1,000 views... And they're epic! YAYYY.

Feel free to check the More Blogs page for epic and active blogs!
Have a cozy day and jam on!
P. S. ALL OF THESE ARE LEAVING TODAY!
 







9 comments:

  1. XDD I guess it was cool to see the different times XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, totally didn’t see that coming with the height of the giraffe.

      Delete
  2. Thanks a bunch for putting my blog in there.
    Yes, mah giraffe is obviously da greatest animal, (I mean largest)
    Too bad there on traveling right now.

    Can you do a test to see the smallest animal, i'm more confused with that.
    Is it, lynx, bunny (nah it has big ears), seal or pig?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... It depends. Hey, you know, foxes are actually REALLY small when they sleep.

      Delete
  3. "What a colossal waste of time" lol.
    I wasn't going to comment but I just had to quote that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Really, I stripped the clothes off of all my animals to do this..."

    .......... sorry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH. That's not what I meant. Hey, everyone walks about AJ naked anyway. I just, all my animals had outfits and now I need to redo them...

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.