Monday, August 6

Grocery Display + Rare Epic Egyptian Hat

Happy Monday Jammers! Everyone loves Mondays, right? MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY!
We have the Grocery Display! Simple. Now our grocery stores are really getting in gear. OOOO.
Our grocery stores are really getting in check.
Ehhhhh... I'll keep it in the post. So you guys can understand, I try on my posts, I'm trying... I TRY SO HARD DAY AFTER DAY. I should be paid for my public service.
ANYWAY! RIM!
The Rare Epic Egyptian Hat! OOOO. Say that five times fast! NO ONE LIKES YOUR PRICE. WHO WOULD BUY SUCH A THING?
The answer: Me. THESE ARE LIKELY NEVER COMING BACK INTO SHOPS SO I'M GETTING THEM NOW. Even though they'll never be worth anything and people will treat them as an RIM... Seriously, look at that price. AJ's been sitting here, OH, I GUESS 1,000 GEMS IS TOO CHEAP FOR AN RIM... What's next, 'Rare Gold Brick'? (Worth 100k)
Oh, look, the real Epic Egyptian Hat and the Rare one are on the same place within four pages of eachother. Wow, that's... That's... Cool... I guess...
QUALITY CONTENT.
I have a silly, wacky, and zany item! Anyone know what they're worth? I was looking online and they might bring in a bit...
Here's what happens when you click them and put them in your den.
I got them a long time ago but I can't find a consistent answer of what they're worth. They're cool though, I might keep them... Even though AJ might bring them back.

WOAH, THIS GUY JUST SAID SOMETHING, WHAT IS IT?
 See, this is new! THIS IS HOW YOU KEEP AJ INTERESTING!!!
 Well. I don't know how I feel about this.

Lastly, I found an eye glitch.
I recently got a found a better gif maker so this is the last of the weird Giphy things that you can hover over.
Have a bright day and jam on!

6 comments:

  1. That is expensive. *shakes head* not everyone has those gems:/. Good post as always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, yeah. And nonmembers have even less gems since they don't get very many diamonds...

      Thanks for the compliment! I like this post too.

      Delete
  2. People are still using the plant spatter stuff as blood.

    That eye glitch was creepy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I remember when the paint items came out and there was red ones and everyone was using them as blood, so much they got changed to mustard colored.

      Delete
  3. OM, I just realized that black paint splatters look like ink. Like from Bendy and the Ink Machine. Idk, just what I thought of.

    Cool post!

    Also... which site do you use to make GIFs? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For slideshow gifs I use http://gifmaker.me/. It's pretty simple, upload photos, change speed, download gif. I like it.

      And for video gifs I now use https://ezgif.com/video-to-gif. All of these are somewhat easy to use and free, and they don't stamp their logo over your gifs when you make them. For this one, it's just so I can record something really quick and put it on repeat. I used to use Giphy but it's just weird how you hover over it.

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.