Tuesday, August 28

Abstract Pottery

Ummm... So. Three things. One, I'm going to keep posting. Two, no more trips for a while. Three, no Topic Tuesday because I don't want to. Lol. HEY! IT'S TUESDAY! Some of you will be starting school in a week! DUN DUN DUN! New item!
Wow. Those are... Very... No comment. Hm. Anyway, my membership has expired!
And...
Oh, thank goodness, I thought I had to quit AJ forever...
 Hmmmm...
 Yeah. There we go! WAIT. NOOOOOOO!!!
LOOK AT THIS UGLY SPIN ACKKKKKKKKKK... Lol okay.
 So yesterday I got home and I decided that since none of 2018's rims are coming back, I want them all. So basically I'm going to be doing this every Monday.
 Lovely. Okay, and this is leaving.
Lastly... Lastly... UM. Oh yeah, the clearance page has been updated! Oh, the side gif looks very weird... It's bigger than usual. I don't know how to fix that so I'm not going to.
Anyway, I should get back into the swing of things quickly. Have a cheery day and jam on!
P. S. This is a postscript.


4 comments:

  1. welcome back, I loaf the abstract pottery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you're back!!! I really missed your sarcasm <3

    And I'm a little surprised at the new item, for once. While I don't really care for the colors, the design looks a bit like a beta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! How was your vacation? That nm pottery item looks actually pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hey hey i made art of your bunny on the AJAC o3o and just tell me if you ever need me to buy some of the rims for you :D (i rarely go online anymore but i have membership still)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.