Friday, August 10

Glass Storefront + Tagging

Good morning! Or afternoon! Good day! Hooray! Yay! Yipee! Okay.
I know, I know, there's a new item... But I need to say something first. WE GOT A LOT OF COMMENTS YESTERDAY. THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! YOU GUYS ARE SO GREAT! So special thanks to everyone:
sarahkey8
Violet AJ
Lostfairy
DoomyPanda
rainbow000pegasus
Cookies are mine
IceCream Cookie Kitty
Lostfairy
2fangwolf
Beesknees18
KingJamaa
Prisbluejay AJ
Icy the Seal AJ
Transions
LuckyStudios
Inked Souls
syspy

I don't think I missed anyone. If I did, that would be terrible...
LIKE! WOW. We got six comments yesterday! THAT IS SO MANY! WOWWWWWW!!!
Thanks for Violet AJ for encouraging me to start this blog, this is fun!
AND WE GOT LIKE NINE COMMENTS ON MY JUNO POST. For some reason random people have found my blog, and I love it!
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU. YAYYYYYY!!! Lol. Okay, new item!
Excellent price for this item, first of all. Available in eight different and unique colors.
Hey, you can see yourself through the glass when you sleep behind it!

So. I'm kind of a "new" blogger... But sarahkey8 on the Animal Jam Community Blog...
They like, tagged AJ bloggers to answer seven questions, and I want to do it because then I'm all cool and doing what everyone else is doing. And it sounds fun! I don't really know how tags work. Lol. But she (I think she's a she) invites all AJ bloggers to answer these questions! So if you're a blogger do dis! Wow, I'm so into the blogging community now, lol.

Okay, I looked around, but still, may someone please explain to me how tagging works? Thanks! Hehehehehhehehehehe... Okay.

1) When do you think you will move out?
Well... I'll say probably do that as soon as I can after college?
2) Do you look forward to getting married?
Hm. I mean, if I'm good enough get a partner... If I can... I do? Lol. Okay, my answer is yes.
3) Do you look forward to having kids?
Kids are cool. I don't know if I'm going to have kids, I probably will plan on it. I'll have to see if I get financially stable enough to have kids, though. But I look forward to it.
4) What are some 'dream rooms' you will have in your home?
I want an empty room just so there's someplace not cluttered. I really just want like, a kitchen, a living room, a bedroom...
5) What job will you have/want to get?
I want to be an author at the moment but I have yet to see what happens. For now, an author. Maybe also something where you help other people.
6) What would you dream home include? (including the yard)
Fire insurance. That's kind of a lame answer though. And copying sarahkey8, I want a trampoline. The dream home would probably have wildlife too, if I could get some birds or deer or something that would visit my yard that would be nice.
7) What pets will you have?
Whatever my partner wants, I guess, I think a cat might be fun but I'm not sure.

Lol I tried to make my answers fun but they're kind of lame. But ehhh... I guess I just don't think about the future enough. Oh well.
If you don't have a blog I'd still be happy to see your own answers in the comments!
Lastly, the Tulip Patch is leaving today!
(Forgot to do clearance yesterday by the way, good thing no one noticed! >.<)
Have a dreamy day and jam on!



6 comments:

  1. Oooooo, congrats on the comments! Getting new commenters is always fun. ^.^

    Tagging is pretty much what you did. Except you can make your kind of tag too, like having a theme and making questions to go with it, then tagging other people. Doesn’t have to be the whole community, you could just do 5 people or something. And if you get tagged, then yeah, you answer the questions and give credit to the person who made the tag or tagged you. (Like you did!) but yeah. It’s kinda hard to explain. XD

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.