Friday, August 17

I Found A Typo Yay (Update on Juno)

HEY. YES. There was an update yesterday. I made a post about it, which is under this post. GO READ THAT IF YOU HAVEN'T! But today, we're going to talk about a specific part of the update... You guessed it!
We are going to dive deeper and cover the impact of Juno on this update, what happened with Juno, etc.

But before that! The new item! Lol.

I love the animation, even though it's simple it's entertaining to watch!
Eh. Cool item, nice and animated... I guess we have to get the bee items out of the way before the abstract ones come back.
We also have a bee shirt. That seems like it would hurt to wear, look at the spikes sticking out of it!
And, the Lynx Claw is leaving the station! Choo choo!
Okay, so once again, in this update, Juno ABSOLUTELY stole the show. With ELEVEN new items, more information on Juno, a new code, and more, AJ put quite a bit of effort into this.
Look at this. LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE. JUNO IS INTERESTING. Juno is the most interesting part of the update. Even early in the morning when I'm posting, there are more people there than the diamond shop. THE DIAMOND SHOP. WHAT THE HECK.
 Juno's Sacrifice! AND GUESS WHAT. I FOUND SOMETHING YOU'LL NEVER FIND ON ANY OTHER BLOGS. THIS IS WHY YOU COME TO THE ANIMAL JAM LAKE BLOG!
I found...
A TYPO!!!
AJ YOU SPELT ARCHAEOLOGISTS WRONG!
Imma put that in the title for easy views.
Also, if you read that, it said something about uncovering ancient items.
AND YES. THERE ARE MANY NEW ITEMS.
These are basically the Ancient Armor set but retextured. And they have Juno in the name.
 So if you don't like Juno then this is going to be interesting.
A lot of people are actually just sitting by Juno and discussing... Stuff.
There is also a den shop to the left!
 There are two new pieces of paper! Let's look at them!
 So we have a sort of story going on here... THIS IS GOING SOMEWHERE. And I'm excited. I'll elaborate in a bit.
 "Hello everyone! I'm Greely and I have so many long pauses when I speak I even put them in my writing!"
 The statue has also received Juno's armor.
And what's this thing alongside Juno?
This shows that there's an interesting thing going on with... Heartstones.
 This is cool. And look. By reading Juno's own writing you can't even tell that Juno is nonbinary. I love that. Oh, and also, by the reading the last text, you can infer...
 OH BABY WHAT DO WE HAVE?!?
Ooooooo... Look at those colors. They're like the den items. And that right there is showing Juno's actual colors, unlike most statues which are one simple color.

So what I especially like about this is that this is going somewhere. AJ IS NOT DYING ANYTIME SOON. This is new content, this is something kind of fresh, and something to intrigue us! I LOVE IT! This is AJ giving us new content! Sure, there were twenty new items in the update, but what we have is a story, which means more material, and something interesting! So I am in full support of this.

Have a lucky day and jam on! (should save that for St. Patrick's but eh)

16 comments:

  1. To much AJ lore being added into the game for me, they are just focusing on lore and items:/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of focus on items, and they do have a lot of lore but I do feel it's uncommon. But yeah, seeing some games, adventures, gameplay things, that would spice things up.

      Delete
    2. Regardless, I feel like we haven't gotten very much lore so I feel this dose is okay. It's a lot of text that could be summed up in a single sentence, but I like the lore...

      Delete
    3. I don't really like the Temple of Ancient's design though
      The items are nice though, especially the code one.

      Delete
    4. They are, but they should be gems, not diamonds, lol.

      Delete
    5. How is lore bad?? i wish they gave us more lore lol i rather have a game full of lore then just usless items and the only thing you can do is trade or decorate your den haha

      Delete
  2. I didn't notice the typo because I can't speell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, apparently it can be spelled that way too, as seen by a comment below, so all good.

      Delete
  3. Eh, I found the update pretty boring, to be completely honest. The lore does not strike my interest, it just seems like AJ is frantically trying to promote nonbinary people. *shrugs*

    I'm also tired of Wild Weekends, it's getting old. XD

    Oh well, hopefully AJ stops randomly doing boring Juno lore and decides to do exciting things!

    -Lostfairy (not signed in)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well aj ended up killing Juno. It seemed really unnecessary

      Delete
    2. By Juno’s sacrifice, Juno just ends up looking like an amazing hero.

      I call that promoting.

      Delete
    3. I don't see them frantically promoting nonbinary people because they didn't even explicitly say Juno was nonbinary in-game, they're not drawing too much attention to that.

      Delete
    4. Juno is supposed to look like a hero because they saved Balloosh, not because they're nonbinary.

      Delete
    5. I think they just wanted to add items, O..o

      Delete
  4. The word "archeology" could be spelled either way as "archaeology" or "archeology", though technically the "more right" spelling is "archaeology".

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.