Saturday, August 4

Checkout Counter

Hey there Jammers! Hello! HEY THERE! HI! It's Saturday! YAY! OKAY! LOOK!
There's a new item! As predicted, the Checkout Counter is here! It is a tad pricey, but for this, it makes sense! Like, to buy a whole checkout counter, it should be expensive. But for some RIM Wristguards, they're practically rubber bands and should not be 900 gems!
 This is when you click it. The animation is super cool, my full support behind this item and this item series.
I'm all excited over this item and you guys are like dying because you've already seen this item. Yeah...
OOOOooo. We also have some shorts!
Quite similar to the pants that are also in shop.
 Here are the colors of the shorts.

Also, the Genie Hat, Vest and Shoes are leaving, and the Genie Hat is the first to go!

So, a small story. One random person came into my den.
Then they left my den, and so I followed them to their den (as they had buddied me and asked them what they meant)
So, apparently my Trading Rules masterpiece offended someone.
Speaking of which, I want to talk about those today.
Look at these Trading Rules, I think I want to redo mine because these are really cool!
These are very fancy. But basically...
How do you feel about "Trading Rules" on Animal Jam? Are they okay? Is it okay for people to tell people what they can or cannot do? Or are these suggestions? Is water wet? What is life? I don't know. But it's really interesting. I think it's kind of funny.

 Also, so I was in this random person's den...
 Just... HOW. What the heck, that's incredible. I've seen a two by two giant masterpiece, but four by four? Wow... I wonder how long that took. Or if they found a way to load it in.


Lastly, we hit 20,000 pageviews.
I mean, I guess that's cool. Lol. I suppose it'd be cooler if I didn't refresh the page to get a few hundred views everyday for fun. ^-^ I stopped typing out emotes in my post, but I had to do one there.
Have a derpy day and jam on!

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could make a store in my den with all those fancy items... it used to be really fun to do that i still is but I haven’t done it in awhile. I’ll havw another membership one day hopefully! I was thinking about it to get it for August but I don’t know cause I feel like I am gonna be spending a lot of money this month or in the next upcoming months XD those trading masterpieces are cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get a membership you'll play and post more often. It's super fun. You don't have to do, it's expensive. It would be fun to make a store, I might do that...

      Delete
  2. Wow, this checkout counter is looking awesome. I wish I could make my frictional store too.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.