Sunday, August 5

Unobtainable RIMs Rant + Barber Pole

First of all, Tiki Trouble is the best thing ever, I've had a lot of fun on AJ lately. Anyway, good morning! New item!
There are actually a dozen colors! Back when AJ was putting effort into them new items.
Just kidding... But this item is a decent classic.
And it's animated!

Do you know the purpose of the Barber Pole? I don't either.
Okay, I searched it up. It's interesting. I'm not going to post what I found here in case I post something false, though. Search it up if ya want.

We also have a new clothing item!
 Ewwww... High heels.
 They just look weird on animals to me...

 Also, the clearance page, as always, has been updated! But wait!
I have NOT been checking every shop in Jamaa, because there were two shop off the map I didn't know of. I will be checking them now. They were:
 and...
 The Chamber of Secrets took me so long to click.
And, these items are leaving today!


Okay, so today I want to talk about something I recently found out about:
Unobtainable RIMs. (Rare Item Mondays)
I thought that every RIM was obtainable, besides the RIM headdress, in adventures like the Forgotten Desert and stuff.

It turns out that some simply haven't come back.
So... Basically, I was on my alt account the other day... Well, ONE of my alt accounts.
And I remember that WAYYYY back I bought a bunch of RIMs for the future.
I have thirty of these rare pink purses. And so, I was like, huh, haven't seen ANY of these around, what are they worth?
So I went onto the worth wiki AJ thing.
Woah, it's worth MORE than a pink purse, why?
And so I read the page, and it said:
"The non-rare variant can be won from many adventures. However, the rare variant cannot, making it rarer."
Why can't it be won from adventures? The rare pink purse is an unobtainable RIM, and so it's actually pretty uncommon. (Although only with a few RIMs, awwww)


So these two links show pages with unobtainable RIMs. It turns out that while I used to think all RIMs were worth eachother for the most part, there are quite a few that are worth more than you think! These are RIMs that came out are unobtainable, you can't get them from anywhere besides other Jammers.

And it turns out that AJ starting doing this for EVERY RARE IN 2018!
So like, the Rare Rainbow Wristguards from Monday?? Those are not available in adventures! You can't get them besides trading, and so some RIMS are actually rare!

And so be careful not to trade these away as if they were regular RIMs.  It's a little weird, some of these are only worth a few RIMs and some are worth spike collars. In fact, this item came out AFTER the Rare Pink Purse, it's cheaper, and it's worth a short collar for some reason!
WHATEVER.
The most important thing is whether or not these rares are obtainable or not. So I wouldn't pay attention to the values (says the person who's been doing that all post) but pay attention to the item! The values on this page, I don't know how accurate they are...

And so, do you have any of the rare ones? GO LOOK AT THE PAGE TO SEE. And so, next time there's a nonmember rare, I'm going to stock up as much as I can and see what happens! Have a stress-free day and jam on!
P. S.
You know that Rare Straw Hat that came out a month or two ago? It's unobtainable, and so it's demand is going to go up since it's a straw hat.

10 comments:

  1. Your lucky to find rare pink purses in your storage.
    Personally I think it should be worth more than 3-4 RIMs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they're worth way more than that to me. I hope sometime Jammers realize that some RIMs are actually uncommon and the demand goes up.

      Delete
    2. The demand is probably low because you don't find that many unobtainable rims in animal jam. I think it should be at least a den beta (lol)

      How come rare round glasses are worth soo much.

      Delete
    3. Hehe, I don't see anyone paying that much for them... But maybe. It's just important that these RIMs are actually rare, as opposed to most. I do value them at a den beta, but I think I'm just going to hold onto them for now...

      Hopefully the rare pink purses don't come back...

      Delete
    4. I forgot about this
      Some people do collect unobtainable rims and do value them more.
      The rare pink purse came in around 2015 so its pretty old but its still not in the adventure. (It should be valued more)

      Delete
  2. Heyyyyy, Q!

    Sorry it took forEVER to comment back to your question to me.

    My answer... YES, that sounds fun! If you catch me on and if I have a free moment, I'd love to go charade with you! :D

    -Lostfairy who is too lazy to log in XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, yay! Idk what will happen but thanks for commenting! I like having a comment from ya so I always have it.

      Delete
  3. I did not know that about those items. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.