Saturday, August 18

Bee Items + A New Scam

Hello Jammers! Happy Saturday! Let's take a lookie at the new itemie!
 Bumble... Bean. Hilarious. Classic. Comes back every year.
See, here's an item that came out last year. AJ, you had so many new items last year... Besides these Wild Weekend items, we're getting a lot of recurring items...
Lastly, we have the a beehive you wear on your head.
Cool. AJ GIVE US NEW ITEMS THOUGH.
So this bunny named manrui said there was an amazing bee shop in their den, and oh my...
 Good job manrui. LOOK AT ALL THE BEES LOL. I kind of want to do that.
So, I was in Jamaa, and I saw a NEW SCAM. Yes, a new scam! I couldn't believe it either.
So someone's like, my den, giveaway, no trust. And they had a green short on their trade list.
 And they had a lot of art! And some people spoke before they got there.
 ARE YOU READING THIS? There had to have been a few dozen masterpieces in that den, and they would just get likes and lock people out.
I'm not even that mad at this person. Most of the time, scammers are really bad, but all this scam does is waste time, and if you play AJ you already have too much free time.
This is a brilliant scam and I frankly think it's hilarious and a great way to get likes. It's unfair and mean, but hilarious and brilliant.

Lastly, the camo jacket is leaving! And tomorrow the camo boots will be leaving! Get them while you can!
Have an epic day and jam on!

P. S. The summer carnival is so dead.

10 comments:

  1. Its weird to see people so desperate for trying to get likes on masterpieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I'm happy if someone even just looks at my art XD

      It might have something to do with AJHQ displaying art– maybe if you send them a Masterpiece with a certain amount of likes, they'll display it or something. Idk

      Delete
    2. Yea, I'm pretty sure I see Aparri's scribble masterpiece on jammer central a lot.

      Also:
      I remember someone came to my den, wanted to trade for a masterpiece I had, traded some crappy items and then said "Art is worth based on how many likes it has"

      I locked them out, messed up people.

      Delete
    3. Huh, maybe likes actually do do something, hm...

      Delete
  2. LOL that's so damn petty. You can't get any likes on your own? Then make a bunch of alts. and like it yourself-

    Nah, I'm kidding about the last part, but that is so damn petty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. I guess I never said you couldn't swear in the comments, I wonder if I should remove that? I don't know. Anyway, yeah, it's a little petty.

      Delete
    2. I think you should make that a rule Q, cause you never know kids could be viewing this blog.

      Delete
    3. Agreed, swearing on a blog for a kid friendly game is a bit odd. :1

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.