Thursday, August 16

Star Lamp Again Yadda Yadda Yadda

Well. It's Thursday. And... WAIT THAT MEANS THERE'S AN UPDATE!!! Now there's something interesting, what are the new items in today's WILD WEEKEND?
Okay, nothing. So check back tomorrow for information, there might be an actual update! YES!

Okay, so today, I have a prediction. I am writing this before seeing the new item.
The new item will be a STAR LAMP.
There are THOUSANDS of items to choose from, so how would I know it's the new item?
Let's see if I'm right.
OH WOW I AM THE PREDICTION MASTER!!! OMG!!!
Here's the lamp on.
So that's that. No other new items. Something tells me AJHQ had to go on vacation for a few days and this is what they put together. But hey! They can't pull this again, at least not tomorrow, so should be something interesting!

I will post about the update tomorrow, there will probably be one!

In other news... Arcticstar8404 is leaving The Animal Jam Friendship Community. Not to put up other blog's news but I am because someone is leaving.

So. I want to have a segment today but I haven't really thought of anything interesting nor consistent.
The Gold Ring is back if you haven't noticed but it came back like this weekend... Oops.

So today, I don't know what to talk about. I don't want to post what you already know or something bad, but I should probably write something. Hm. You don't know a lot about me, I guess. So I guess I can clarify things you might be curious about.

I am a boy.

I won't say my age but I am old enough to take leadership if I need to.

I play video games more than watch TV.

I do running sports.

I recently started re-learning the violin after quitting a few years earlier.

I dislike bed-making.

I wonder what I'm really doing with this blog because if I imagine myself in a few years, am I really going to be carrying a blog?

I don't know what to say about myself. I feel this blog, although you are here to read from me, I mainly stick to AJ and not me.

Have a really, really nice day and jam on!

P. S. This is leaving!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back star lamp! Those facts are cool. I always wondered if you were a girl or boyXD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I figured that out lately that I never really cared enough to make that clear, lol.

      Delete
  2. I don't like saying my age either lol, it makes me look feel so old compared to these young 'uns eheh-
    Either way I had a feeling you're a male, but what the hell I call everyone a guy and a dude anyway, because we're all part of the freaking mankind. Problem solved lol.

    Sorry not sorry for those going to complain to me that sexuality = gender.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.