Thursday, August 2

Frog Rug

Great morning Jammers! Why don't people say great morning, they just say good? If they said great, that would be nicer. Then again, I said good morning yesterday. ANYWAY. Good morning! New item! Let's go!
 We have a Frog Rug!
 It's kind of covered up in the shop, so here's the full rug. It's kind of realistic... I like it, it's all happy, it welcomes people into your den nicely... Reminds me of leap year items from 2016 as well.

Also, the Jamaaliday Jam is gone...


There's also a new homescreen...

Also, a new Fantasy Bundle.
Comes with:
  1. A Racoon
  2. Fantasy Armor Outfit Thing
  3. Pet Peacock
  4. Fantasy Castle Den
  5. A Bunch Of Fantasy Den Items

Ok, okay. So you know the Atlantis Party?
WHERE IS THE ATLANTIC BALLCAP?
It was pink, nonmember... A cool item.
IT'S GONE! VANISHED! Let's check the Wiki, maybe they know what happened...
The Wiki LIES. Oh no! Okay... So it's disappeared! What's the worth? Ooooh...

Okay, so I'm rearranging the schedule for the blog sometime... But...
Thursday's are now random panda day! Congrats to kungfuul31! Here's our random panda for this week!

Lastly, the polar bear plushie is leaving!
Have a chill day! Jam on!

7 comments:

  1. Cool panda! I hope the update today is good:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only thing I saw in the update was Tiki trouble meaning there isn't going to be much.
      I'm expecting another wild weekend.
      I hope its a tropical one

      Delete
    2. Oooh, where'd ya hear that? THANKS FOR COMMENTING OMGGG!!!

      Delete
    3. the animal jam sneak peek
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwQFzDF4kVI

      Delete
    4. Oh shoot, I didn't know about this, thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. I've been waiting For TIKI TROUBLE since FOREVER!
    BRING IT BACK NOWWWWWWWWWW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Yes! A new commenter! Welcome to meh blog! LOL. Maybe they will bring it back... I'll make a post...

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.