Monday, August 13

Rare Bee Antennae

Hey everyone! Guess what! There's an RIM! RARE ITEM MONDAY. And here's a fun fact, in case you didn't know already...

NONE OF THE RIMS IN 2018 CAN BE GOTTEN IN ANY ADVENTURES! The special thing about 2018 RIMS is they are unobtainable, so once they're gone they're gone! Well, hopefully, maybe they'll come back. BUT HEY. THIS RARE ITEM. It could be really rare in a bit. Like, you wait twenty years, maybe this ONE RIM could be worth TWO! WOWWWWW! WOWZERS! Okay. So now, WE HAVE TO SEE WHAT IT IS!!!
Okay, okay, so instead of 950 gems it's 850... This is actually the cheapest RIM in a while... But AJ... Remember when you had a Rare Worn for 200 gems, and it was nonmember? Let's make that happen...

HEY IT'S NONMEMBER THOUGH. And... We also have no new den items. It's been a few days since we've had one... BUT HEY, IT'S THE NONMEMBER RIM YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR, I recommend you buy at least one since it's not coming back! I went on my alts and bought some.

Okay, also... Do you have any stickers or things you want on my blog? Like those tags promoting your blog? If you do, tell me, and I'll put them on here.

Also... When I was going on my alts...
Wow AJ. OH! Want to hear a joke I made up when I was younger?
No? Well too bad.

How do stop signs talk?
SIGN language. AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Okay, I'm done.

So someone said that there was a big ice jump going on and I went to Mount Shiveer.
This is in Draa. I actually couldn't get to the Aldan server on Mt. Shiveer and I spent a long time trying to get there. The ice jump was how I spent my first hour in Jamaa though, when I joined the game lol.

So today, I bought my first mannequin for fun. I literally just did this for content.
 So... This is weird. And expensive. Hey, you can turn it.
 You can customize it like any animal... This is just weird though.
The ears are gray on the mannequin though. Lol.
No items leaving today.
Um. Lastly, there's a question I have.
 So I'm in Aldan in Brady's Lab. It's empty.
 Then I got to Wootmoo's den.
 And I end up in Coral Canyons.
So I go back to Aldan and head to Brady's Lab.
AND IT IS FULL. THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE IT TAKES A FEW TRIES TO GET IN.
So why are there like, two different Aldan servers? Or what's going on?

Hey, I spent like a half hour on this post and it's still lacking. I'm sorry about that. Better content tomorrow.
I DO IN FACT RECOMMEND YOU BUY AT LEAST ONE RIM FOR SAFEKEEPING THOUGH.
Have a hype day and jam on!

6 comments:

  1. I gotta remember to get the rim, since it’s nonmember! That joke was such a hootXD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Oh, you liked it? Owl try and find another one.

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh, Q, you made me wanna laugh while reading this post. XDDD You’re writing style is so funny and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would make sense if there were secretly two Aldans– it's the most popular server, after all.

    Also, I've been on Aldan a lot this weekend and when I check Brady's Lab it's always empty. Maybe we've been on two different Aldans lol

    Side note: why do tons of people crowd Brady's Lab, of all places? Brady's Lab is one of the best rooms on AJ, of course, but I suspect it has more to do with some ~*fAmOuS*~ Jammer going there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure. But Wootmoo's den is weird, once you go in, you are transported to the second Aldan server.

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.