Monday, August 20

Rare Cactus Hat + Abstract Couch

Good morning Jammers! It's Monday... Yay? Hmmm... Well, new item.
We have the Abstract Couch. I mean, the price is a bit high but it is a couch, at least it sort of makes sense.
For our RIM we also have a Rare Cactus Hat.
It looks like a spikey pumpkin. And the price... I mean, could be worse.

In other news, I found Jesus.
He was a pretty nice guy.

I also found another laying glitch.

So, I decided to do Forgotten Desert for more content but I forgot to screenshot the first two prizes.
This right here is mere filler.

Just like the last few Mondays, I'm short on content.
Um.
I don't know. I think this is it.
OH WAIT. One thing!
So the other day, I updated my Commenting Rules do just be like: "USE COMMON SENSE!" It does not say no swearing, and I'm going to stop swearing in the comments in case I get younger readers. I saw this in Jamaa today.

Actually, I removed the photo, but it's a group of like ten Jammers all trying to say a swear word.

I recommend you don't swear in Jamaa, although you can kind of swear by working around the limits, there's a reason AJ set those limits! You are free to swear elsewhere! So, just because this is an AJ blog and people do come here I'm banning swearing. Hehe...

Try your hardest. Do your best. Cry when you need to. Brush your teeth everyday. (Maybe twice) Stay healthy. Gift me headdresses. And, have good intentions.
Well, have a elegant day and jam on.


6 comments:

  1. um SEND RARES
    I hope aj brings nm abstract stuff too.
    That cactus looks like a nice object to, kILl yOurSelf
    (i'm not swearing, right O.o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright, I updated the commenting rules AGAIN, don't say stuff like that.

      Delete
  2. WOwzers, it does look like a giant pumpkin with spikes. Don’t worry about content on your posts, I think they have enough with what you’ve been doing lately XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, well, thanks! I KNOW IT'S A PUMPKIN HAT!

      Delete
  3. I love finding cool usernames like that XD

    I saw someone in Jamaa named Dad, but I'm pretty sure you already put them in a post at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why does that cactus hat exist..

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.