Tuesday, August 14

Topic Tuesday + Sun Lamp

Hello! Happy Thursday! Just kidding, it's TUESDAY! GOTCHA! AHAHAHAHA it's not like it says Tuesday right above this. Okay, anyway, new item!


Okay AJ. Okay. So.



This gif is exactly the same as the one that I used last time. And I get it, if you're an AJ Blogger that's been doing this for years, you might be able to see the same items come and go.
But if you're me, and you JUST STARTED your blog, and I'm seeing items I've seen before, that's kind of... I don't want to say lazy, but eh...
This post is from three weeks ago. Same item. Huh.
The weird thing is, I don't recall the item ever leaving. I have a system with every clearance item, and it hasn't left, if you look at the 'Old Clearance Gif' page. So did AJ just take the Sun Lamp, Moon Lamp and Star Lamp out just to re-release them? They just disappeared? The AJ Wikia doesn't even realize it left either.
Okay, so it's a great item. But I literally saw it at least ten days ago when I bought a moon lamp for my den.

Also, this item is leaving!
It's nonmember and there are some color varieties that aren't available in Spring Festival, so Idk but you could buy one in case it doesn't come back... Kind of expensive for this item though.

WE HAEV A NEW BLOG SERIES! Topic Tuesday! Where we talk about a topic!

Hmmm... Should we stick to Animal Jam? Or should we just have fun and do cats vs. dogs? We already did Juno... I don't know. Today we're going to find out the most USELESS land in Jamaa. This will be super fun.
OMG did you guys ever realize the World Map wasn't completely covering the screen! Look in the upper right corner on both of these, the corners still show wherever you are! Okay, got distracted, lol.

We're going to rate the usefulness of each land. And we're just going to stick to land-lands because all of the ocean-lands are basically dead.
So HOW USEFUL is each land?
We will talk about each land and rate each land on the USEFULNESS meter on a scale of 1-10. And just so it's not overwhelming, I'm putting all of these on a Topic Tuesday page!
CLICK THAT LINK ABOVE THIS LINE TO GO TO TODAY'S THING.
(I am sorry it's overly long, it won't be next time I kind of just had a lot to say lol... Just read the bottom of the page)

Tell me what you think on the Sun Lamp situation, too! Have a useful day and jam on!
P. S. I will be traveling in a week or so for four days! Stay tuned!









7 comments:

  1. I mean, I think most lands are useful cause they are fun to explore, I would say though that my favourites are Sarepia Forest and Mt. Shiveer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good point... I should take that in account for next time, because I glossed over that detail.

      Delete
    2. Oh and Balloosh Balloosh is a favourite too!

      Delete
  2. I like the balloosh music a lot, the temple of zios before the plastic zios was nice.

    I think it was a bit messy to have too many pictures, text and less paragraphing.

    The lands are a pretty broad topic.The post has a lot of scrolling to do, so I suggest making a separate page on each land making it has informative as possible.
    The Tuesday Topic idea is a nice series to add.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Thank you so much for the feedback! This criticism is something I needed to know to improve. I did rush this, I just ranted for an hour or two on one post. Thank you so much! I will make own separate pages... And the paragraphing thing makes sense, thank you!

      Delete
  3. I was so confused seeing the Sun Lamp as the new item again?? AJHQ's trolling us all.

    Also, "usefulness" is relative, so I can't really answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good answer! And yeah, the Sun Lamp... I wonder what tomorrow's new item will be, a Moon Lamp? Or a Star Lamp? :O

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.