Saturday, August 11

Fancy Vest + Some Quality Content

Hey everyone! Good morning! Happy Saturday! AND WHERE'S THE DEN ITEM?
 Well, we have this fancy vest instead. You literally just ripped the arms off the tuxedo!
Well, the regular tuxedo is 1,750 gems, and without arms it's 750! Who knew sleeves are worth so much, huh?
 WOAH. Look at this.
Sure makes me want to trade them. There's your tip for the day Jammers, just put that into chat and you'll get trades more than people claim it's their birthday in AJ.
Lol, sorry, I just wanted to put this koala in somehow. So.
 Toxicated? That's not a very age appropriate username, is it?
YO WAIT LEMME GO TO THEIR DEN.
Okay, so I nearly got banned. But - I was going to say:
"Hey, look! I'm IN toxicated... 's den."
Intoxication. HM. Alcohol. I guess that's not a very AJ appropriate thing. I shouldn't talk about it.
Well, let's be real, you all know what beer is.
Well. We have some QUALITY CONTENT here. Is it enough?
Well. Let's look around a tad more.
*looks to the left*
 EH. *looks to the right*
*goes to another server*
WOAH!
 What...?
 There's a Save the Sharks protest! In Jamaa! I don't know how effective that is but okay.
 OMG I HAVE AN AMAZING IDEA!!!
 Ahahahaha... Just to note something I've never had shark fin soup in my life.
 This is great...
I'm a monster. :C
Okay, lastly, this is leaving.
And... a quick question for you guys... What's your SECOND favorite color and why? :O
Have a sharky (totally an adjective) day and jam on!






6 comments:

  1. Fun fact: Shark fin soup is completely bland, and it's only ever eaten by people who wanna show off how rich they are (its expensive). It's honestly awful

    My second favorite color is... purple! I like it because it looks spooky and alien. My first favorite color is yellowed green because it looks earthy and bright– I like both kinds of aesthetics lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fancy. Oh, really? Well, I won't plan on having it then...

      Delete
  2. Wait, whaaaaa? The vest is back?! It literally left stores last month... o.o

    I don't have a second favorite color cuz I don't even have a favorite color. XD I love too many colors!

    -Lostfairy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Wait, it did? OH LOL. Wow. Nice catch!

      Delete
  3. Wow, must save sharks! I’m pretty sure there are other more important animals out there that need to be saved than sharks XD My second favourite colour is blue, I tend to like lighter coloured blues than darker but, dark blues are cool too.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.