Wednesday, August 15

Easy Outfits + Moon Lamp AGAIN?!

Good morning Jammers! Happy Wednesday! Let's look at the new item!
OMG it's the Moon Lamp. No one saw that coming. AJ...

Here's what it looks like when it's on.
Also, Enchanted Eagles and the Pinwheel are taking flight!
No one liked Enchanted Eagles but the Pinwheel was cheap and animated. Sad to see it go.

So, I'm trying to organize my posts more. Basically, I want to have a good balance between photos and text, and I want them to be easier to read. And neater. And more organized. I should probably just write less but eh. I don't know. But yesterday, looking back, it was an overwhelming picture-heavy post. Not what you want. So we are centering all text to start to see what happens.

We have a new segment on Wednesdays! It's... nonmember fashion day!
The premise is we make an outfit, one that's nonmember, and from items in shops.
Today we will make DONALD TRUMP! You might've seen this already.
This does not reveal my political views at all! But here's an easy, nonmember, in-shop Trump outfit!
 First, you want any animal. A monkey, penguin or koala is recommended. Turn yourself dark orange and light orange, or make a skin tone.
Then, grab the clothing needed. Under 1,000 gems!
Put it all on... And...
EDIT: I originally had pants in the design. Not only are pants unnecessary, they are member! Sorry about that, fixed now!
 And you're Trump! Be careful walking around Jamaa though, some people will have some strong feelings about your outfit.
Do this outfit while you can! Some of these items could leave sometime!
It's nonmember! It's all in-game! It's a...
Cool Costumes! Gorgeous Gear! Super Suits! Obvious Outfits! Um... 
Easy Outfits! That doesn't really work but I like it. And I am trademarking it.

So what'd you think of today's Easy Outfit?
Have a stylish day and jam on!

5 comments:

  1. That’s very interesting! I like this topic your doing:) The photo edited is very nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PANTS ARE NOT NONMEMBER! I WILL EDIT IT LATER but you don't need pants at all! I don't know why I added them in now! SORRY LOL. Anyway, that will lower the cost! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD very nice outfit. I used to see a lot more Trump monkeys going around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Trump's not as much of a meme as he used to be... Maybe he'll come back in 2020 with the election.

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.