Wednesday, August 8

Super Storefront Display

Hello there! Happy Wednesday! How's it going? Today will be a great day. I guess. Why do I say that?

Idk. HEY TODAY IS YOUR DAY DO SOMETHING GOOD IN THE WORLD. AND YOU SHOULD ALSO read this post. New item!
Does nothing when clicked. This is cool, you can make a big market... That's really weird that a Lily Rug came out yesterday though, why did they break the chain of grocery items?

Okay, I want to do something fancy with post names. And organizing. Like, OOOH, let's make alliteration. Like, if there's a beard in shops, put like, Beautiful Beard. I want to do that now. Um. Another organization tactic...

Also, let's put clearance always at end. It will be the last thing, and, put new item at beginning. After a little greeting. And we always have the signature at the end. UMMM... So...
Okay, so I made a great den for a counselor, and I went into Jamaa and started recording. I was going to make a video of being a counselor, and I thought I'd find some pretty funny people.

I had one person come to me who was very poor because their house got hit by a hurricane and one person who's gay but his/her parents didn't like gays at all and they were worried what their parents would do when they found out.

Oh. Those are both very interesting situations.

You know, I was going somewhere with this but I don't know. But I'll leave it, maybe you'll find this interesting.

 OOOH! LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS!
 So I gifted them a rare.
Oooh lol this is probably worth more than an RIM. Yay? Thanks!
 OMG DOOMY IS ONLINE!!!
 So I talked with them for like a second, then I had to leave, but not before I could capture a DOOMY GIF! FREE TO USE DOOMY PANDA GIF!!!
It's so beautiful! Free to copy and paste, or save, just put it anywhere!
Well, actually I need permission. Well, let's put it on the bottom of the blog for safekeeping. I need to organize what's down there, that's next on my agenda. And there are a few other blog stickers I want to add from various blogs...

DOOMY IS THIS OKAY? I hope Doomy sees this, lol.
Lastly, this is leaving. This is actually a pretty cool item. Aww...
Have a sunny day! Jam on!

7 comments:

  1. You created the official Doomy gifXD Just wondering, how long does it take you to type a post usually?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, during the summer I'm spending a lot more time on AJ and so whenever I see something interesting, I screenshot it for later. This is content for my post.

      But it depends. Based on factors, is there a new party, is it a new den or clothing item, (den items take longer because I have to screenshot all the colors), do I have content already set, twenty minutes? I'm actually not sure, I'll get back to you on the next post. HMMMM... Now I want to know. Let's say twenty minutes for now.

      Delete
    2. Wow! I remember when it took me that quick to make a postXD Btw, I found an item to use for the cashregister. Its the candy shop register.

      Delete
    3. I elaborate more in today's post!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. https://ezgif.com/video-to-gif to convert video to gifs. Quicktime Player to screen record.

      And then gifmaker.me for a picture slideshow gif.

      Delete
  3. I feel so honored XD

    (Yes, this is fine! Great, even! I can't stop smiling lol)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.