Thursday, August 23

Wild Weekend - Just Desserts!

One last little post... Good morning Jammers!
 I actually bought every item for this Wild Weekend, membership's ending!
THEY'RE ALL ONE DIAMOND, and it's split (get it?) evenly between nonmember and member. Nice job, AJ.
 And we got some armor, which I actually like.
 These items are very fun, vibrant, and I think this is a lot more interesting than book items.
All member though.
Also, you might get a Jam-A-Gram that...
The shop where you buy merchandise, like, the real-money shop, it's very organized now.
We also have shorts.
 And, another abstract item...

Okay. So I'm going on a trip. For the first time, the clearance page will not be updated in time. Lol. So I have to talk about something.

I was talking to people and I started to think... What am I doing with this blog?
It's very fun. I've had a great time. I still am, AJ, despite feeling a bit dead, still has updates and I still find it interesting. And this has been a great summer, and this is one of the highlights of my summer.
But when I really think about this, no one else I know plays AJ. I am investing my time and brain and effort into Animal Jam and I don't talk about it nor play it with anyone I know.
And I kind of feel like that makes me, I don't know, less social.
But I guess I have a trip to think about it. Huh. Well, I guess people watch YouTube and stuff, and that's not social either. This blog makes me happy, and I love reading my old posts... I would love to go far I just... I should probably focus on school more (I'm satisfied with my grades just each year it gets harder and harder) and... I guess I sort of feel that the effort and time I put into this blog should be put into other things.
Not that I don't enjoy it. I do. It's more fun than work. But there are a lot of things I want to do in real life, and I wonder if I stopped doing this I'd get more of them done.

So I don't know what's happening but I'm going on a trip, and I'll see you guys Tuesday!
Have a lukewarm day and jam on!
P. S. The Jamaa Journal, if you read it up there, says that these items will ONLY be available these next four days! So that's confirmation these are NOT coming back! And I can see a lot of demand for some of these, so... I recommend buying something if you can!

5 comments:

  1. I love the Wild Weekend, like look at those ITEMS, aHH.
    Cookies are mine (too lazy to sign in)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one I know IRL plays AJ either. My close friend introduced me in 2012, but they don't play anymore lol. I used to be really self-conscious about how much I love AJ and AJ blogging, cuz no one else I know plays it, but I've found in recent years that I stopped caring XD

    But I agree with you about getting stuff done. I won't be posting these next few days at all cuz I saved all my summer homework until now. If you still like blogging but have stuff to do, it's ok to take breaks or post less frequently! I'm sure everyone would understand :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know anyone IRL who plays AJ still either. I used to post just once a week in the past since I had huge examinations coming and I wanted to use my time well months prior to it, but I thought it was silly to update so much at once so I cut it down to twice a week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really AJ? Tables and chairs for nonmembers again? Honestly, we want other things too not just tables and chairs always... Don’t worry about posting! You can always take breaks in between if you want to focus on school more or other things in life, or just post less:) I don’t have like anyone irl that plays AJ atleast currently XD I mean I had a friend a few years ago but she quit and then my nephews joined and they don’t play and my sister had an account that Shen played on for maybe a year and then stopped though recently she wanted to get plushies and we found out they deleted her account so we made her a new account though we haven’t played on it XD Guess, you can say... AJ is kinda my secret life, that only a few family members know about...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this wild weekend theme.. but just.. TOO MANY WILD WEEKENDS! TOO MANY DIAMONDS! AND TOO MUCH NON MEMBER INEQUALITY!

    I'm the only one of my friends barely hanging onto Animal Jam, and that's because you guys are so awesome! The bloggers are just like true friends, whereas AJ youtubers don't interact as much with their viewers. YOU keep being YOU, Q! If you decide to stop doing AJ related things, I hope we would get to talk to each other via internet ^-^

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.